Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone remember the first time they did mushrooms?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Anyone remember the first time they did mushrooms?

Jun 18, 2019, 8:54 PM

I remember this was playing when it hit me. About three ounces of mushroom tea, throw up cheeseburger, laugh for 6 skrate hours at a party in Johnston, SC.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=C7fp3Ui5bTQ

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, but i remember that last.

Jun 18, 2019, 8:56 PM

lost my ####

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

New released version from a few years back

Jun 18, 2019, 9:04 PM

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_REdHj4BI

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone remember the first time they did mushrooms?

Jun 18, 2019, 9:00 PM

2003 Dave Matthews. Walnut Creek. Shoved them and drip some oil into and onto stuffed crust pizza.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

in a salad? or on a burger?

Jun 18, 2019, 9:07 PM

no I don't remember the first time

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok.***

Jun 18, 2019, 9:11 PM

I’ve never used mushrooms illegally.

Jun 18, 2019, 9:29 PM

I do like them sautéed and love them on pizza. The fam on the other hand prefers to stomp the big puffy mushrooms that puff out mushroom dust. I’m not even hallucinating right now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We used walk through this cemetery on the way to school.

Jun 18, 2019, 9:37 PM

And we’d see these puff balls, we called them Devils something or other. But it was cool to step on them to see the puff.

Yes. Nick's in 1978. Fried.

Jun 18, 2019, 10:11 PM

Many more orders of them since then.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Ol’ Nick was a hard a$$.***

Jun 18, 2019, 10:28 PM

I got more free beer from Nick than from Milton.

Jun 18, 2019, 10:46 PM

Nick played the hardass but was a good guy. Milton was kinda tight.

And I’ve never had fried mushrooms as good as late 70’s Nicks.

Did shrooms a couple times freshman yr at Clemson, weird high, stomach distress, didn’t like it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone remember the first time they did mushrooms to this

Jun 18, 2019, 10:37 PM

“Country Girl”.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t95KEobDCAA

No? Me needer. But Ozark Mountain Daredevils were still good.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saw them at Charlotte Motor Speedway August Jam 1974.

Jun 18, 2019, 11:00 PM

With about ten other bands, Allmans, Marshall T., Emerson, Lake, and Palmer. Eagles cancelled.

Never. Never did anything worse than weed.

Jun 19, 2019, 3:06 AM

Guess I blew the curve for it being a gateway drug.

Oh. Except alcohol. I've done that and it's worse. Sorry to have to correct myself. Oh and opoids after several surgeries.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While undergoing the last heart work I experienced...

Jun 19, 2019, 2:18 PM

Fentanyl. Not the cheap bathtub junk on the streets but the real deal. I swear, nothing comes close and I'v had plenty of pain killers in hospital conditions. Morphine just knocks me out. Maybe a little less might have made me feel that good but I never got there on the monkey. Next to the Fentanyl codeine is my fav. You can't get either of those on the streets now, I bet.

You missed nothing but I have lost many friends from high school with drugs playing a part of their deaths.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1995, Johnstone E375

Jun 19, 2019, 4:14 AM

They were put in the spaghetti from Harcombe. Needless to say, they were ejected from my stomach later. Just remember us watching Dazed & Confused before I passes out for the night.

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

Don't remember E room numbers going up to 75***

Jun 19, 2019, 9:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they DID

Jun 19, 2019, 9:47 AM

...if/when you were trippin'.

and maybe in real life, too. I was in E312, and that was only 2 doors in from one of the entrances

I was on E3 too. But I was at E328

Jun 19, 2019, 9:57 AM

Come to think of it, I was always on the low numbered end of the halls in Johnstone. Still didn't think they went that high. I've slept since then and it was a couple of years...err....decades ago. I remember what's important like the Lazy-boy recliner with a bong built-in. Stuff like that is clear as day. Bathroom grafitti is another.

Funny what you remember and what you forget.

IIRC, you a tad older than me

Jun 19, 2019, 10:00 AM

i was there '97-'98...across the main hall from the kitchenette

94-96 in Johnstone E3 and F5***

Jun 19, 2019, 10:03 AM

95-96, E3

Jun 19, 2019, 10:05 AM

I’m sure our paths have crossed at some point. I’m going to apologize now if they did.

I would have been over in F at that time I think.

Jun 19, 2019, 10:35 AM

Fall 94 - Spring 95 was Johnstone E3
Fall 95 - Spring 96 was Johnstone F5
Fall 96 - Spring 97 was Sunset Apts behind the Esso
Fall 97 - Spring 99 was 906 Georgetown (Golden Woods)

Wow, can't believe I pieced that back together.

I was in F some visiting friends, not often

Jun 19, 2019, 10:41 AM

Fall 95 - Spring 96 was Johnstone E3
Fall 96 - Spring 97 was Byrnes 10th floor looking back towards Lightsey
Fall 97 - Spring 99 was Heritage Point apt

Fall 10 - Spring 13 was College Heights Blvd behind Tiger Mart

Good times back then.

I love hearing stories about Tiggity coming across folks

Jun 19, 2019, 12:43 PM [ in reply to 95-96, E3 ]

back in his Johnstone days.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

We were all young

Jun 19, 2019, 1:26 PM

and experimenting in those days, finding our true selves.

I never got laid in Johnstone.

Jun 19, 2019, 1:37 PM

Or while living in Johnstone for that matter. I think there was an unwritten rule among freshmen women that if you #### a guy in Johnstone you're trash, not that there wasn't plenty of trash. Hotties never bedded in Johnstone. They either ####ed in the quad, or off campus. Heck, everyone could hear you anyway. Place sucked for sex. Anyway, was never wowed by any woman I knew to have had sex in a room in Johnstone. As fun as Johnstone was, it was not that great for sex or hot women. I blame Johnstone for my 2-year sex drought. Had a great 3 years in high school, 2 years of nothing in college, then a great junior and senior year.

Hey

Jun 19, 2019, 1:47 PM

wat?

"Heck, everyone could hear you anyway" is the only thing from your poast I can confirm.

It was E3 something 5 I thought

Jun 19, 2019, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Don't remember E room numbers going up to 75*** ]

Was directly across from the bathroom, next door was the RA, and - couple doors down towards the quad entrance was the desk area. It may not have been 375, but memory doesn’t serve me as well as it once did. Good times were had there.

Even if I did return from a weekend back home to my alarm clock smashed on the floor because I forgot to turn the alarm off the RA was having none of that shît.

Re: 1976

Jun 19, 2019, 11:02 AM

As an intern at Okeefeenokee Swamp with a nice female intern from Abraham Baldwin Agriculture College. She had local connections. We made tea and then made omletes. Then took boat out to watch the sunset or something. Miracle to be alive. She was an Amazonian, with skills. "Hep me jebus...woah, see those colors over the trees?"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, but I'm intradested in trying it.

Jun 19, 2019, 12:43 PM

Sounds like a fun time.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Yes***

Jun 19, 2019, 1:57 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did some sillycibin...

Jun 19, 2019, 2:07 PM

and was told it was a derivative of shrooms. I also did a bunch of mescalin which I understand is another of that family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic