Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else think Trevor Lawrence's hair has become a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

Anyone else think Trevor Lawrence's hair has become a

Sep 11, 2019, 11:47 AM

distraction for him and that's why he's thrown so many INTs this year? Perhaps a hair cut would help his confidence and improve his accuracy. At this point it's worth a shot...it can't get any worse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Would not recommend

Sep 11, 2019, 11:50 AM

Signed, Samson

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is no time for jokes, it's a time for solutions***

Sep 11, 2019, 11:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: This is no time for jokes, it's a time for solutions***

Sep 11, 2019, 11:57 AM

I think better protection would mean more.

Was not always a "clean pocket"

That, and not having Renfro as a safety blanket can be huge.

No need for concern at this point of the season.

Nice to know, they have been dominant, and still not playing their best.

So you think Chase Brice should get the opportunity

Sep 11, 2019, 12:02 PM

to start? I disagree with you 100%. Trevor is still our guy, don't get me wrong I think Chase is a really good QB, but for you to suggest he start over Trevor seems a little silly.

Let's look at passer ratings...

Sep 11, 2019, 12:24 PM

Chase Brice 182.2
T Lawrence 128.0

https://www.espn.com/college-football/team/stats/_/id/228/clemson-tigers

Pretty sure 182.2 > 128.0 but maybe CM Shack could verify?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

To take it a step further, let's look at other stats:

Sep 11, 2019, 12:30 PM

Average Yards per Rush

Chase Brice 5.5
T Lawrence 1.9

Times sacked

Chase Brice 0
T Lawrence 2

Interceptions Thrown

Chase Brice 0
T Lawrence 3

Do I need to go on?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those are just numbers.

Sep 11, 2019, 12:31 PM

They don't mean nothing.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

POTD!***

Sep 11, 2019, 12:32 PM [ in reply to To take it a step further, let's look at other stats: ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: To take it a step further, let's look at other stats:

Sep 11, 2019, 3:52 PM [ in reply to To take it a step further, let's look at other stats: ]

You left out one important stat. Minutes played.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What are you drinking?

Sep 11, 2019, 4:11 PM [ in reply to To take it a step further, let's look at other stats: ]

cutigerbob® ? You're remarkably on your tippy-toes today!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, that's quite a big difference

Sep 4, 2017, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Let's look at passer ratings... ]

and Chase doesn't have long hair.

But are you using the passer ratings to argue that you think Chase should be the starter over Trevor?

It definitely helps support your "long hair vs short hair"

Sep 11, 2019, 12:32 PM

theory

Re: This is no time for jokes, it's a time for solutions***

Sep 11, 2019, 12:39 PM [ in reply to This is no time for jokes, it's a time for solutions*** ]

Speaking of solutions, shouldn't he try a different shampoo and condition combo first?

It seems like a smaller adjustment that could allow him to keep his strength but improve his vision of the field by finding a combo that will keep his hair calm and under control in the hot humid conditions.

I hope he figures this out quickly because upstate NY is known for being very hot and humid inside its domes!

Re: Would not recommend

Sep 11, 2019, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Would not recommend ]

POTD! ??

At the end of the day...

Sep 11, 2019, 12:06 PM

I expect your number to still be 6.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

6? In his dreams...

Sep 11, 2019, 12:08 PM

Signed,

Mrs. GWPTiger

Is that supposed to be one of those inside jokes

Sep 11, 2019, 12:08 PM [ in reply to At the end of the day... ]

that nobody else on tnet understands?

Re: Is that supposed to be one of those inside jokes

Sep 11, 2019, 2:23 PM

has to be, cause I'm not in the know.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are you serious? Please explain how his hair could be a

Sep 11, 2019, 12:10 PM

distraction? He has played on another level through high school and even last year with long hair, so I don't know why you would think something has changed? Is there evidence you can point to that shows this to be the case?

Also, it's kind of stupid that you would associate his hair with performance. He's a heisman level player, and by all accounts, someone who really pushes himself to be better. If it were a problem, I have no doubt he would be the first to fix it.

You guys will complain about anything.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you dense? It's pretty simple really

Sep 11, 2019, 12:15 PM

the defensive players for our opponents talk smack and call him things like "Sunshine" the entire game, which is a name he's already said he does not like. You can only tune things like that out for so long until it starts to wear on you. Clearly it has started wearing on Trevor and caused him to throw a bunch of INTs.

this is ridiculous... If Trevor couldn't take trash talk

Sep 11, 2019, 12:23 PM

then he wouldn't have come to Clemson.

I feel that Dabo prepares our guys better than anyone. I know that our coaches have talked to him about how to deal with this.

And by the way, I don't think 3 interceptions is a lot. I think you are crazy if you think that.

3 INTs in 2 games is a lot compared to the 4 he threw

Sep 11, 2019, 12:27 PM

all last year. If he ends up throwing 2 more this season then it will not be his best season in that statistical category and at Clemson, best is the standard. But I wouldn't expect a coot like you to understand why mediocrity is a bad thing.

Re: 3 INTs in 2 games is a lot compared to the 4 he threw

Sep 11, 2019, 12:45 PM

Go back and look at DW4 interceptions while at Clemson. I'm not the least bit concerned about Trevor

Yes and those INTs cost DW4 the Heisman and

Sep 11, 2019, 2:31 PM

hurt him on draft day. He also only won one national championship. Trevor is trying to win four national championships and three Heismans.

Re: Just once!

Sep 11, 2019, 2:20 PM [ in reply to Are you dense? It's pretty simple really ]

I would like to see TL corn row that hair for a game. I think it could help his balance.

So you joined tnet in 2016?

Sep 11, 2019, 12:24 PM [ in reply to are you serious? Please explain how his hair could be a ]

You sound bald.

Sep 11, 2019, 12:16 PM

Are you bald?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

No***

Sep 11, 2019, 12:17 PM

keep telling yourseff that.

Sep 11, 2019, 12:39 PM

GWP be like...

Sep 11, 2019, 12:43 PM

Re: GWP be like... ***

Sep 11, 2019, 12:47 PM

Yes, that guy appears to have a lot of hair

Sep 11, 2019, 12:52 PM [ in reply to GWP be like... ]

just like me

He's wearing a shirt, you can't even see his

Sep 11, 2019, 12:54 PM

back.

Re: GWP be like...

Sep 11, 2019, 3:50 PM [ in reply to GWP be like... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Anyone else think Trevor Lawrence's hair has become a

Sep 11, 2019, 12:20 PM

The fact that your trying to throw into the equation that Kelly Bryant has more yards passing and TD'S this year than T.L. is uncalled for and disrespectful to Hunter Johnson

So you joined tnet in 2016?

Sep 11, 2019, 12:28 PM

Well, Delilah, I don't think his hair length is an issue.***

Sep 11, 2019, 12:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Barbershop board this way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>***

Sep 11, 2019, 12:56 PM

Maybe if he braided it or put it in a ponytail ... cutting

Sep 11, 2019, 1:13 PM

is a rash decision.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trevor says:

Sep 11, 2019, 1:49 PM

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's talk truth not facts!

Sep 11, 2019, 2:15 PM

nm

Re: I opened up your post thinking you were going to share

Sep 11, 2019, 2:27 PM

some facts. Where did they go?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2019, 4:24 PM

Two words: Suave endorsement $

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2019, 4:37 PM

Hmmm, can’t get any worse? Have you perhaps noticed our neighbors to the south for the past few years? I’ll keep Trevor’s long hair, great arm, fast legs, calm demeanor, high FB IQ, and National Championship any day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now, I'm not judging and...

Sep 11, 2019, 5:02 PM

There are valid points you raise. Nonetheless, there's a quasi-man-crush undertone to your poast!

;) You're probably not alone...knowing this crowd!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2019, 5:26 PM

Not sure the to are related. He made a Heisman run and tackle on the first interception. The second was to end a half and the last one was pretty much when the game was out of reach. The season has a long way to go, so I think his play will continue to get better as the season goes on. He also makes throws that other qbs don’t or can’t make. He could complete about 98 % of his bubble screen passes. As long as we win, interceptions are just a number. Sometimes the defense makes a great play

Sep 11, 2019, 7:23 PM

His hair a distraction to you? Hahaha

Sep 11, 2019, 7:25 PM

I think he is trying too hard. Relax and just be Trevor.

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic