Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody else remember when the coots were claiming dowdle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Anybody else remember when the coots were claiming dowdle

Jul 19, 2019, 12:20 PM

was a better recruit/rb that Feaster?

Now they're beating down his door in hopes of scooping up our sloppy seconds and/or third string to be a starter for them.

Let that sink in...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

oh boy

Jul 19, 2019, 12:30 PM

lightbulbbill® is not going to like this.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Anybody else remember when the coots were claiming dowdle

Jul 19, 2019, 12:35 PM

Wow - I think you lost all credibility with that "sloppy seconds" comment. Anyone that describes Feaster as that knows NOTHING about the game of football. You're gonna need a serious backstroke to recover from that one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody else remember when the coots were claiming dowdle

Jul 19, 2019, 12:38 PM

I don't like the idea of Feaster becoming a chicken, but best of luck to him either way.

The chickens will take what they can get

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone who doesn't think Feaster's decision to transfer...

Jul 19, 2019, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Anybody else remember when the coots were claiming dowdle ]

is, at least to a certain extent, rooted in some level of animosity and resentment might need to re-examine their own acumen or insight.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I've supported Feaster throughout his Clemson career, argued

Jul 19, 2019, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Anybody else remember when the coots were claiming dowdle ]

with the coots over the first line in my OP. I wish him the best, but he's been 2nd/3rd string dang near his entire career here. That's a bit of a disappointment considering the hype he came in with. No? Wish him the best of luck, but going from one team to another is sloppy seconds. Not sorry if that "triggered" you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

wow

Jul 19, 2019, 1:07 PM

you get the 'clueless post of the year' award

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

That's gotta hurt, considering the source.***

Jul 19, 2019, 2:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Re: That's gotta hurt, considering the source.***

Jul 19, 2019, 2:40 PM

I don’t get it?

how are you not deaded?

Jul 19, 2019, 2:38 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic