Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any word yet on whether or not GameDay...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1,817

Any word yet on whether or not GameDay...

Sep 9, 2019, 1:49 PM

is coming to Syracuse?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yes, there has been a definitive word on that. Hth***

Sep 9, 2019, 1:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Great, thanks!***

Sep 9, 2019, 1:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Any word yet on whether or not GameDay...

Sep 9, 2019, 1:57 PM

GameDay - Iowa at Iowa State

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, no way Gameday would ever go to that crappy game

Sep 9, 2019, 1:59 PM

I'd put my money on them coming to our game this weekend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I don't even know where Iowa is.***

Sep 9, 2019, 1:59 PM

Re: I don't even know where Iowa is.***

Sep 9, 2019, 2:01 PM

It's somewhere on vast, empty plains. Or so I've heard from folks who attempted to settle it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: I don't even know where Iowa is.***

Sep 9, 2019, 2:02 PM [ in reply to I don't even know where Iowa is.*** ]

I think they have applied for statehood, but they're are still waiting on a decision.

They're out west and famous for growing potatoes***

Sep 9, 2019, 2:04 PM [ in reply to I don't even know where Iowa is.*** ]

Re: They're out west and famous for growing potatoes***

Sep 9, 2019, 2:13 PM

No. Corn, they husk corn.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, you're thinking of Nebraska***

Sep 9, 2019, 2:16 PM

Nebraska is famous for cheese.

Sep 9, 2019, 2:18 PM

moran

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

No, you're thinking of Wisconsin***

Sep 9, 2019, 2:20 PM

Nope. Never, not even once have I ever thought about

Sep 9, 2019, 2:21 PM

Wisconsin.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Nope. Never, not even once have I ever thought about

Sep 9, 2019, 2:57 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, you're thinking of Nebraska***

Sep 9, 2019, 2:22 PM [ in reply to No, you're thinking of Nebraska*** ]

Nope. Iowa just buys corn from Neb & potatoes from Idaho - and temporarily serves as Biden's rest home. Just contact him @joe....3...0...3...3,0.

Re: They're out west and famous for growing potatoes***

Sep 9, 2019, 2:54 PM [ in reply to They're out west and famous for growing potatoes*** ]

No, they play on a blue field for their strawberry crops! Cmon man!

Re: Any word yet on whether or not GameDay...

Sep 9, 2019, 2:00 PM

I'll be really upset if the huge TAMU fan Matthew McConoughy rips the Tiger head off Corso again. That was uncalled for.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Gameday was a sure thing until we gave up that TD

Sep 9, 2019, 2:38 PM

At the end. I feel bad for the Cuse fans, we really let them down.

Yes.***

Sep 9, 2019, 2:39 PM

What do you mean, “you people”? ***

Sep 9, 2019, 2:58 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they changed and will be at charlotte***

Sep 9, 2019, 2:59 PM

Replies: 21
| visibility 1,817