Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Antonio Brown...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 56
| visibility 1

Antonio Brown...

Sep 10, 2019, 10:00 PM

Really is a POS...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27589799/antonio-brown-accused-sexual-assault-suit

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great Athlete And Total Human Trash Heap***

Sep 10, 2019, 10:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great Athlete And Total Human Trash Heap***

Sep 10, 2019, 10:23 PM

What’s with these idiots...? Absent the talent, where would he be? My guess is one I won’t post here...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Antonio Brown...

Sep 10, 2019, 10:15 PM

Oh crap, now more AB talk.

"As much as people talk about it, I mean, my god," Gruden said. "Man, I feel like someone smashed me in my temple on the side of the head.

Here is the reference. Note: there is a stupid Geico commercial in start the video. WHich has nothing to do with what I was referring to. Read the article.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2019, 11:18 PM

I despise AB's antics but I'm not buying random accusations w/ no clear line of evidence/no documentation: rape kit; a number of red flags in her story that cannot be answered w/ a rational explanation-accuser:full on spite mode typical of a women scorned/the cash grab could secondary motivation-

Sep 10, 2019, 11:32 PM

I agree. I think AB is a prima donna POS but this screams get rich quick based on him being the top news story in the sports world. Sorry, have to show me hard evidence to accuse him of something this despicable.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2019, 7:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Antonio Brown... ]

According to the accuser he bragged about one incident in a series of profane text messages. That’ll be difficult to defend.

that's easy... produce the entire text conversation

Sep 11, 2019, 2:51 PM

including her responses for context and clarity and she can make her case...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2019, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Antonio Brown... ]

So did trump but that didn’t stop you from voting for him.

Sep 12, 2019, 8:55 AM

And I will vote for Trump again in 2020 but is neither here nor there!

This is strange in that his "Pastor" is donating 1.2 mil for his defense team? Really? A) where does a pastor get that kind of money, B) Shouldn't that money belong to the church, C) who has ever heard of a Pastor doing that? Sounds to me like someone is trying to keep something from ever seeing the light of day or in this case a courtroom!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2019, 9:19 AM

So Antonio Brown is a PoS but a man who we have on tape bragging about sexually assaulting women is fit to be president?

Sep 12, 2019, 9:45 AM

1 woman, not “women” which insinuates multiple women. See this is why nobody likes liberals, you change the story before you even have it right.

Sep 12, 2019, 9:48 AM

He said, “you just grab THEM by the #####” if I’m not mistaken.

Who cares if it’s one or twenty women? This is why nobody likes conservatives. You trash these athletes but defend the president.

Sep 12, 2019, 9:52 AM

First off, I never said anything about AB... there you go changing the story AGAIN!!! Second, have you never told a joke or said something about somebody that might offend them??? Oh that’s right.... liberals are morally perfect. Y’all consider yourselves to be like Jesus except most liberals don’t believe in him.

Sep 12, 2019, 10:09 AM

No I’ve never sexually assaulted a woman and then bragged about it.

I’m not condemning trump for it, I’m condemning the hypocrites who for some reason defend him but at the same time bash people like AB.

It’s hilarious how just simply pointing this out gets me labeled a “liberal”. You have no idea what my political views are.

Sep 12, 2019, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Antonio Brown... ]

Also let’s remember we’re taking about the POTUS here. The highest office in the world. I’m sorry but typically that person gets held to a higher standard....unless he’s a republican I guess.

Sep 12, 2019, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Antonio Brown... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sep 12, 2019, 9:56 AM

Got em! LOL

Sep 12, 2019, 10:14 AM

Yea he really got me. That meme has only been posted ten thousand times on the internet.

Sep 10, 2019, 11:40 PM

Another crash and burn I will enjoy watching :)

we have to be careful of believing either side

Sep 10, 2019, 11:41 PM

in a story like this, but it's mighty suspicious that the accuser skipped over criminal prosecution and goes straight for the lawsuit... even though the criminal prosecution would only bolster the credibility of the damages and justify max money in the lawsuit...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: we have to be careful of believing either side

Sep 11, 2019, 1:52 AM

#BelieveAllWomen

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Just as soon as they stop lying.***

Sep 11, 2019, 8:04 AM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seriously??

Sep 11, 2019, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: we have to be careful of believing either side ]

LOL yeah***

Sep 11, 2019, 5:58 PM [ in reply to Re: we have to be careful of believing either side ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: we have to be careful of believing either side

Sep 11, 2019, 10:27 PM [ in reply to we have to be careful of believing either side ]

Ask OJ, burden of proof in criminal side is MUCH more than on civil side. She was probably advised by her legal team that this is her best option.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ask Brian Banks about being accused of rape and where

Sep 12, 2019, 10:20 AM

the burden of proof lies... it wholly lay in his lap as the accused for 10 years while he was in prison based on the lie of one woman in a total "he said, she said" fabrication about one sexual encounter...

https://californiainnocenceproject.org/read-their-stories/brian-banks/

Sep 11, 2019, 4:21 AM

I'm glad he's gone from the Raiders. I want to pull for the Raiders this season and I can't pull for any team that has this PoS on it.

Sep 12, 2019, 7:42 AM

Yep, I agree he is a pos, but after the first incident why would she still hang out with him?

Sep 12, 2019, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Antonio Brown... ]

agreed, and i already hate the patriots, so this kills two birds with one stone.

Sep 11, 2019, 5:19 AM

I hope he goes to jail and misses out on his remaining football years. Hope he gets raped everyday while in there also. It will never happen but it is what he deserves.

Yikes.***

Sep 11, 2019, 6:46 AM

null

Just hope he’s a shower singer...

Sep 11, 2019, 6:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Antonio Brown... ]

~JKB

why does he deserve that? the accusation just might

Sep 11, 2019, 2:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Antonio Brown... ]

not be true... this won't be the first time that an athlete has been accused of something heinous that turns out to not be true.

Brian Banks is just one recent victim of a "victim"...

Re: why does he deserve that? the accusation just might

Sep 11, 2019, 5:48 PM

How can you possibly think that when there is a text message he sent . . that pretty much says what he did. So it is all believable based on what he wrote.

see my response about text messages up the thread...***

Sep 11, 2019, 6:01 PM

Re: see my response about text messages up the thread...***

Sep 11, 2019, 7:46 PM

You're a clueless soul. Let's hope you don't make decisions for a living.

Re: see my response about text messages up the thread...***

Sep 11, 2019, 11:13 PM

40% of rape allegations are false. I’ll wait for actual proof. You’ve not seen a #### thing and are ready to lock this guy up and throw away the key. That’s terrifying.

if you don't like my comments, you can very easily choose

Sep 12, 2019, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Re: see my response about text messages up the thread...*** ]

to ignore them... especially if they are not in response to you. But as for your clairvoyance, better women than you know my soul, so, please refrain from sophomoric insults. I'm grown and I don't play with children...

Re: why does he deserve that? the accusation just might

Sep 11, 2019, 11:08 PM [ in reply to Re: why does he deserve that? the accusation just might ]

Have you seen this text message?

Sep 11, 2019, 5:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Antonio Brown... ]

How often do you think about men being brutally raped?

Sep 11, 2019, 11:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Antonio Brown... ]

Who needs proof, right?

Sep 11, 2019, 8:07 AM

She claims she was raped 3 times by him. Why did she keep returning? Odd.

Sep 11, 2019, 8:10 AM

I have no idea what happened in this situation, and perhaps she's making the whole thing up. However, she could've been afraid of not being believed and losing her job over the situation considering she was a trainer, and he was one of the top stars in the league. They've been many confirmed cases of abuse where the victim stayed in the situation for a lot longer than this.

Sep 11, 2019, 8:25 AM

Very true, but it makes me question her. It doesnt mean she isnt telling tbe truth though. It's just odd to me that it happened 3 times.

A year apart too

Sep 12, 2019, 12:38 AM

Re: A year apart too

Sep 12, 2019, 6:36 AM

I will wait for proof before I condemn. I am glad some of you will not be on his jury. You've already found the man guilty with zero evidence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Re: A year apart too

Sep 12, 2019, 9:34 AM

He is a #### bag so I really don't care if he rots in jail or he ll. It's all the same to me.

He was under a lot of stress

Sep 11, 2019, 8:38 AM

he knew he could never compete with Hunter Renfrow so he acted like a fool to get traded and save face. I got no explanation for the rape thing...oh yeah, except that he is a boil on the butt of humanity. Enjoy prison (especially the showers) Antonio!

Re: He was under a lot of stress

Sep 12, 2019, 7:50 AM

^^^^THIS is what I thought all along. Hunter was going to make the catches and he would not get the attention that he seeks.

Sep 11, 2019, 5:54 PM

I am willing to wait until the facts come out in this case before I judge this man.

I'll wait for proof.***

Sep 11, 2019, 5:57 PM

Re: I'll wait for proof.***

Sep 11, 2019, 7:47 PM

Well there's already proof he's a POS. What else is needed?

It's not illegal to be a POS

Sep 11, 2019, 7:58 PM

It IS illegal to break laws as a POS. All that said, this is a civil case...a 'she said, he might say' case. As Carlsbad® noted, my first thought was...three times? Why continue to return? Flip-side, were they three incidents among numerous sessions; i.e., she thought the first was random...and yadda yadda yadda.

Regardless, there's a whole lot of karma lined up against AB by a lot of folks, independent of this incident. With fortune...it'll cascade down 'pon him like an avalanche.

Sep 11, 2019, 11:05 PM

Accusation does not equal guilt. We still have due process in this ####### country. People always believe the accuser no matter what. Terrifying.

Bill Burr said it best in his lasted stand up on Netflix, “If women ran the world, there would be no wars, but apparently there would be no due process either.”

Sep 12, 2019, 7:08 AM

I think you may be a POS for slandering someone who is still innocent until proven guilty.

Sep 12, 2019, 10:17 AM

Lets exercise a little due process here shall we....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 56
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic