Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rivals
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Rivals

Sep 5, 2018, 7:59 PM

I have been a frequenter of Rivals for many years. My favorite site for recruiting. Lately it seems they have shown no love for Clemson commits. Never saw a post yesterday when Kane committed. Barely had anything when Booth committed. As I recall they had more about an Arkansas commit and Tennessee commit that happened that day. Just weird, like more and more about SEC by the day on there

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rivals

Sep 5, 2018, 8:04 PM

Pro Tip:

the people ranking the players for these recruiting sites, as a whole, never played a down of organized football and are lazy when it comes to evaluating kids from smaller schools. Most of them have no business scouting players.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rivals

Sep 5, 2018, 8:09 PM

I agree, and wonder whether or not they have had their feelings hurt on more than one occasion when our three stars out play the rankings they received.

Another tip.

Sep 5, 2018, 8:11 PM

They fudge the rankings to find a balance. What balance you might ask? Think about it if a fan base has a high subscriber rate would you want to #### them off?

Fine example is Boston College vs Scar. BC is the better program but no decent subscription rates on any site. That’s why Scar will always have top 25 classes and BC will always be between 40 to 60.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: Another tip.

Sep 5, 2018, 8:29 PM

Definitely makes sense.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic