Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
And here's another article posted today on CBS:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

And here's another article posted today on CBS:

Jul 18, 2019, 5:10 PM

a sneak preview of a line in the article:

"There really are no excuses that take root this time. The cleat prints on Bama's collective behind prove it. The Tide got their ##### kicked by Clemson in the College Football Playoff championship game. "

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/alabama-coach-nick-saban-facing-the-harsh-reality-that-maybe-clemson-has-caught-the-crimson-tide/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And this Tua quote:

Jul 18, 2019, 5:17 PM

"We played looking at the scoreboard," Tagovailoa said describing the second half of the season. "If the scoreboard was good to us, we'd kind of ease off and let the second group guys go in. We wouldn't play it the way we were supposed to be playing. [We'd] probably only play for two or three quarters or let off the gas."

Wait a minute, what? I thought they were not as rested as Clemson because of their grueling SEC gauntlet. Now he says they just had to play for two or three quarters and let off the gas. How can that be? Which one is it?

Yep - Bama getting all tangled up in that web.....

Jul 18, 2019, 6:38 PM

.... of lies and excuses !! -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: And here's another article posted today on CBS:

Jul 18, 2019, 5:45 PM

And then this:

Then in the Clemson game, "It was a lot different … because we weren't put in a situation like where we had to come back and try to win the game."

Wait a minute - I thought it was us who didn't play anyone during the season...... sounds like it was them who didn't get challenged.... until the game with us - and then they got punched in the mouth and they quit..... and now they're crying about it.

"... weren't put in a situation ... had to come back ..."

Jul 18, 2019, 7:02 PM

Except against Georgia in SEC championship game or against The Citadel (when they were tied at the half).

Even their excuses are easily disproved.

LESS (words or excuses) IS MORE!

Jul 18, 2019, 7:20 PM

Saying...the short of it is: 44-16

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LESS (words or excuses) IS MORE!

Jul 18, 2019, 7:26 PM

My friend, 44-16 is like Quantum Mechanics for the booboos down in 'Bammer.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic