Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
And the Grammy for "Best Foresight" goes TO:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

And the Grammy for "Best Foresight" goes TO:

Jan 31, 2018, 1:29 PM

@A912®, for bookmarking every epic Tigernet toughguy post, JUST IN CASE a clueless toughguy manger takes a wrong turn and decides to roll the dice.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The library has open doors

Jan 31, 2018, 1:31 PM
copypasta.txt(27.4 K)

Glad I saved that pig of T.ham too

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice, my FSU story made the library.***

Jan 31, 2018, 1:33 PM

Which jounger wrote that masterpiece?***

Jan 31, 2018, 1:39 PM

Oh apparently I can't read...nice, hilarious read***

Jan 31, 2018, 1:51 PM

Re: The library has open doors

Jan 31, 2018, 1:33 PM [ in reply to The library has open doors ]

#metoo

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Gracias, I was hoping someone was going to use this one

Jan 31, 2018, 1:36 PM [ in reply to The library has open doors ]

with King Tiger

I don't like you and I can't agree with you.
//
I am going to be an ### and just straight up say I have had tickets and premier parking passes that I have paid out the mothra for and I haven't seen you once at those games.

Dude you talk so much #### on here and throw weight but I don't buy it.

Just one mans opinion. And don't play that Alum vs. NonAlum. That crap don't fly. I have been IPTAY since 1999. Took all my boat cleaning and waxing and bar tending dollars and put it all into IPTAY. I had season tickets while you were dancing with the ugliest chick in high school.

I call you a ####### fraud and always will. You ############# fraud.

Ctl + F "Swimm..."

Jan 31, 2018, 1:36 PM [ in reply to The library has open doors ]

I has a sad, but I also really don't know if making that list is a good thing ever.

ROH

lutz

Jan 31, 2018, 1:41 PM [ in reply to The library has open doors ]

Rip Lee_Kingsnatch

Here's a little story about a prank, that was played against me on Tigernet this past week.

Rewind about 6 months or so: I posted an ad in the "General Boards" forum section of Tigernet with an investment opportunity in a clean energy deal. The company was called Crosswinds Energy, which is a clean and renewable energy deal. As it turns out, my clients cancelled the deal after the elections due to a Trump victory. Anyway, I had provided the details of the investment opportunity to include the point of contact. The point of contact was Chris Finnegan, who is the principle of Crosswinds Energy. His phone number just so happened to be in the ad that I posted, and that came back to bite me later on down the road.

Fast forward to this past week: Someone on here posted an ad in the Ticket section of Tigernet. They posted Chris Finnegan's phone number in the ad claiming that he had several tickets for sale at a $300 price range for Zone 3. I guess there were many people looking for tickets because they called or texted him and he forwarded them to me. Not only that, but the people he rerouted to me shared my number with many others.

So far, I've received 1142 phone calls, 1219 text messages, and 783 voicemails asking for "Natty Tickets". Well folks, it was hilarious up to the point where some drunk guy with indistinguishable drunken English calls my house at 4am asking for "Natty Tickets".

I've been home for a little over a month now from Iraq, and let me tell you I have never had such a horrible time until this past week. I can definitely see the humor in it, and I certainly hope who ever done this wins some sort of Prank Award. On the other hand, I hope it NEVER happens to anyone else. I wouldn't wish this on Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi... I just wouldn't.

Re: And the Grammy for "Best Foresight" goes TO:

Jan 31, 2018, 1:37 PM

He sure is a tough guy! Who's overseas with a lot of time and come on his hands...

Re: And the Grammy for "Best Foresight" goes TO:***

Jan 31, 2018, 1:38 PM

ROH

There's not enough face palms in that gif***

Jan 31, 2018, 1:45 PM

Re: And the Grammy for "Best Foresight" goes TO:***

Jan 31, 2018, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Re: And the Grammy for "Best Foresight" goes TO:*** ]

I understand no one is dragging you on this thread, but I am.... so face it and get back to whatever you're doing in make believeland... I bet you're sitting in Clemson right now not overseas lol

And the Grammy for "Best Foreskin" goes TO:

Jan 31, 2018, 1:37 PM

Kevin Spacey

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic