Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alabama Equivocation and Beotch Asz Excuses Are Really Sad
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Alabama Equivocation and Beotch Asz Excuses Are Really Sad

Jan 30, 2019, 5:44 PM

Real Champions they are not. A Real Champion of their alleged caliber would have congratulated Clemson and moved on. These primadonna, self-entitled pundits, players and apologists are truly an embarrassment to a storied program. I think they have gone so long just expecting to get their trophy, believing it is a birthright or a given that they have forgotten that we learn more in failure than victory.

Stay Classy Bama!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm glad we didn't make a bunch of excuses last year when we

Jan 30, 2019, 5:46 PM

got thumped in the CFP...

even tigernet was like dang boys we got outplayed manhandled and whipped.

People can talk smack about tnet delusional posters and sunshine pumpers all they want but that's the truth.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And, our defense kept that game a lot closer than the final

Jan 30, 2019, 6:21 PM

score for a long time, even with a complete lack of success on offense. But, as you said, I don't recall a bunch of bellyaching, they were the better team, LAST YEAR. Just like we were MUCH the better team, THIS YEAR. They are so butthurt because they had already assumed that they, not us, were going to be that first 15-0 "Best of all time" team. They think we stole their lollipop. That is why the game is played on the field, not in the press.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And, our defense kept that game a lot closer than the final

Jan 30, 2019, 6:35 PM

Don't forget, they didn't get to bring their SEC officials to the game.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Yea, FinnedBomb was jabbing a caller a couple days after

Jan 30, 2019, 6:44 PM

the game (from the Big 10, I think), saying their conference officials were always doing the Championship game because no one from their conference made it. It was actually pretty funny, considering it was FinnedBomb. (Those are some mighty big fins, too. Much like his elephants, his ears can double as fans.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alabama Equivocation and Beotch Asz Excuses Are Really Sad

Jan 30, 2019, 5:47 PM

You're dealing w folks who fake injury, get carted off, and then run out of the tunnel a few minutes later all well and healed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 30, 2019, 6:33 PM

I have a friend who is a Bama fan, borderline fanatic. I've watched some games with him and he never gets excited when Bama has a good play. I asked him why and he said "We expect to win". There s a lot of Bammers out there with that mindset. Hope they can get over it because Bama is cycling out!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's too bad. I think the lesson to be learned

Jan 30, 2019, 9:09 PM

is to enjoy the success and fight against the expectation of winning.

Sounds crazy - but the lofty expectations take away from the joy of accomplishment.

There's a balance that needs to be achieved and I think Dabo works REALLY hard on getting inside his players' (and our - fans') minds.

When we win, we dance.
Bring your own guts.
Going to the natty.
Joy, Love
etc., etc., ...

When you expect to be the champ every year and you achieve it -- then you've only met expectations. How glum is that?

When you expect to play as a team, to love one another, work together, achieve goals together then great things happen and you can enjoy them.

Don't let 'Bama be our example. Let us go our own way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Jan 30, 2019, 6:36 PM

Is this new and fresh whining or recycled whining? Nothing is sweeter than the whines of arrogance crushed in the cold steel jaws of reality. If you have a link to share, we can all share the joy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic