Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since I don’t have a job and can’t be on tnet all day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,231

Since I don’t have a job and can’t be on tnet all day

Jan 13, 2018, 6:22 AM

Will someone call me the minute that Wilkins, Ferrell and Bryant announce they are staying?

My number is (828) 867-5309 If that is out of area for you, and long distance rates apply, I’ll accept the charges if you call ‘collect’.

tia (in advance).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Suck it up and go back to work so you can keep informed. And

Jan 13, 2018, 6:24 AM

without a doubt, you are correct.....postings pick up around 8:15 AM and drop off about 5....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And I am gun shy about that # you left.You see, 37 years ago

Jan 13, 2018, 6:40 AM

when I met Mrs. Spud,(I was introduced to her by a fraternity brother that was dating her) I got her number. Well, the next day, I stopped bird hunting long enough to find a pay phone down in Abbeville to give her a call. Phone rings, girl answers, and Ole Spud says,"Is Betty there?". Girl says," We don't have a Betty here". I hung up PISSED and sad at the same time.I figure I have been BR FIVE..FOUR NINED!!!! This girl was the one I had been looking for! So, I rush back home,put the dogs up, and look for that card she wrote her number on low and behold her name WAS Betty.....BETTY ANNE!! So, Ole ####### Spud calls back and asks,"Is Betty ANNNNNE there?" Bam! She is there!! And at that point....SHE WAS OFF THE MARKET! Been married 35 years this MAY..

Oh...one more little tidbit.....About 3 weeks before I met Mrs. Spud, I had run into another female who had asked me to call her for a date. I quickly told her I would call the next day. And she says," What is my name". Now, Ole Spud, who is not one to mince words promptly said,"Girl, I don't have a CLUE what your name is" and I turned and walked away.....

You can imagine my surprise when I went to pick up the future Mrs. Spud for our first date, when I am greeted at the door by NONE OTHER THAN THAT GIRL!! They were roommates!

And that boys, on the bald head of Frank Howard is the gospel truth.

Don't know what your first thought was when

Jan 13, 2018, 7:53 AM

the roomie came to the door , but I bet for a moment she thought you had second thoughts and had tracked her down.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When I called and asked for "Betty" the first time, I said

Jan 13, 2018, 12:19 PM

"This is Bryan Black,is Betty there?"......She knew who I was immediately, and also knew I was asking for Betty Anne......She mislead me as retribution I suppose......It was probably a huge let down when she never got that call from me..........JS.....

I know some of my long time running buddies( and I don't mean jogging) right about now are going......Sheeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuttttttt!

Re: When I called and asked for "Betty" the first time, I said

Jan 13, 2018, 2:41 PM

You can never trust a spurned woman.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3 way. Well done Spud***

Jan 13, 2018, 8:13 AM [ in reply to And I am gun shy about that # you left.You see, 37 years ago ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since I don’t have a job and can’t be on tnet all day

Jan 13, 2018, 6:29 AM

There was a song ....
No nevermind , seems legit .

Will Call .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

What are you trying to pull

Jan 13, 2018, 6:33 AM

I called and some ho named Jenny answered......had no idea what I was talkin bout

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: What are you trying to pull

Jan 13, 2018, 6:39 AM

RA'd for assuming " Jenny's " gender !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: What are you trying to pull

Jan 13, 2018, 9:40 AM [ in reply to What are you trying to pull ]

Better watch out, she don't like being called that. Also, there are reports that she may be packing heat.

Re: Since I don’t have a job and can’t be on tnet all day

Jan 13, 2018, 12:27 PM

Call tiger balm I hear he's hiring. Might not suit you but might get you by till you can do better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,231
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic