Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Brownell Is An Embarassment to CU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Brownell Is An Embarassment to CU

Mar 13, 2019, 5:07 PM

He should have been canned 3 yrs. ago. The dipchit AD who extended his contract and upped his buyout should be fired. The AD can't ride Dabo's coat tails forever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Brownell Is An Embarassment to CU

Mar 13, 2019, 5:12 PM

I wouldn’t necessarily call him an embarrassment but he is not getting the job done.
Next season is a perfect one to start from scratch and if he is still the Coach.
Clemson does not care one bit about basketball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aren't you the one that said we'd get boat raced?

Mar 13, 2019, 6:33 PM

We did not get boat raced, but we got hosed once again by incompetent or crooked ACC refs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Aren't you the one that said we'd get boat raced?

Mar 13, 2019, 7:06 PM

Yeah losing an 18 pt lead us getting hosed
OK

What does losing an 18 point lead have to do with the ref

Mar 13, 2019, 11:45 PM

calling a phantom foul that allowed NC State to go ahead with 2.6 seconds. Are you suggesting because we lost the lead we deserved a to have an terrible call go against us?

You are deflecting. Own your boat race prediction was completely off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, that guy who graduates players and recruits kids

Mar 13, 2019, 5:12 PM

who never have any off-court issues is an embarrassment to an academic institution like Clemson! D-Rad needs to be fired for extending CBB's contract after his team made it to the Sweet 16. In my opinion, D-Rad gets zero credit for the football national championships or the women's basketball hire that immediately turned that program around. He also gets no credit for hiring Monte Lee who has an ACC Championship.

Just tell me who I need to fax to get the process started to fire D-Rad and then consider it done!

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I would start with Prez Clements...

Mar 13, 2019, 5:18 PM

He is a big supporter of Brad and the word on the street was he prevented DRad from letting Brad go two years ago...

Re: Yeah, that guy who graduates players and recruits kids

Mar 13, 2019, 5:19 PM [ in reply to Yeah, that guy who graduates players and recruits kids ]

This^ But with less sarcasm.

Brad is doing it the right way with less resources for an average result most years and a great result last year.

A Radakovich led AD hired Audra Smith

Mar 14, 2019, 12:30 AM [ in reply to Yeah, that guy who graduates players and recruits kids ]

and extended her contract.

“Our women’s basketball team improved both on and off the court last season, and Coach Smith has her program positioned for continued success in the near future,” Director of Athletics Dan Radakovich said.

Does he get credit for that?

And Dabo hired Kevin Steele...

Mar 14, 2019, 7:44 AM

Fire Dabo!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

He's not an embarrassment. Seems like a good guy.

Mar 13, 2019, 5:15 PM

But, yes, he should have been fired three years ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2019, 5:19 PM

Ridiculous! He’s a good man with a clean program. Would you prefer Pitino? Win a lot then have them all vacated?
He may not have the winning record you want but he is by no means an embarrassment!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2019, 5:22 PM

Ridiculous is putting it mildly.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He’s a good man with a clean program

Mar 14, 2019, 7:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Brownell Is An Embarassment to CU ]

Before we upend our program, let's wait til the Justice Dept finishes helping a few other schools clean house. We may see better results if we have even a slightly more level playing field.

He is by no means an embarrassment

Mar 13, 2019, 5:24 PM

Mar 13, 2019, 5:26 PM

I think you are an embarrassment to the Clemson fan base. We need Will Wade. He is a class act.

Your first post

Mar 13, 2019, 5:43 PM

And you absolutely nailed the 'sarcasm'! Outstanding!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2019, 6:58 PM

Embarressent is too far. Great guy does things well. Ultimately though I believe this team was too talented for the results obtained and he isn't getting it done. Far from an embarrassmrnt though.

Mar 13, 2019, 7:01 PM

Embarrassment is what’s going on at LSU. He’s not an embarrassment by any means but certainly this team underachieved this year and I do believe a change is needed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't call him an embarrassment! An embarrassment is

Mar 14, 2019, 12:43 AM

Will Wade at LSU, Bill Self at Kansas, etc. Just because Brad may be a mediocre coach, does not make him an embarrassment!

Mar 14, 2019, 3:31 AM

My guess is you are a much bigger embarassment to your work and family than BB is to CU.

He's in now way an embarassment to CU.

Mar 14, 2019, 7:36 AM

It's just that many times his teams' performances have been an embarrassment to CU.

that's taking it way too far.

Mar 14, 2019, 8:01 AM

yes, my patience has run out, but no, he assuredly isn't an embarrassment. Will Wade is an embarrassment. Brownell is class. I can't remember the last time I've heard of a basketball player being in trouble. At least all the fouls they get called for are on the court.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic