Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
An unspeakable act
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

An unspeakable act

Mar 31, 2019, 7:40 PM

What happened to that Carolina student is an unspeakable act. I understand there will be a vigil, I believe tomorrow night, at Carolina for that beautiful young woman. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if hundreds of Clemson students drove to Columbia to pay their respects and to show how unified we are against such barbarity. My wife and I intend to be there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And unspeakable act

Mar 31, 2019, 8:02 PM

I don't want to embarrass you, but it's people like you who make America great.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was stunned by the story, heartbroken to see the picture of

Mar 31, 2019, 8:29 PM

her waiting on the Uber and felt so sorry for her Dad at reading his post. You are right, it is unspeakable that something like this can happen. It is also stunning that there are people in the world as evil as the monster that did it. I agree with you that a story like this one reminds you that wonderful young people with great hopes and dreams are who make up most of the student bodies of both of these schools. I have a niece that is a sophomore at South Carolina and I can'imagine how horrible and devastating this would be to our family. I think any member of the Clemson student body and Clemson family that can show up and provide support and respect for her family and the University of South Carolina family, should do so.

Re: And unspeakable act

Mar 31, 2019, 8:45 PM

Agree!!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic