Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When is this guy going to finish ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

When is this guy going to finish ?

Dec 16, 2018, 12:05 PM

When is this guy going to finish ? Is he waiting for the newly elected Congress to be seated then release his "report" ? That way, his projected weak finding can then be embellished by the House members to bog down President Trump for another two years ?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/12/14/special-counsel-robert-muellers-russia-probe-cost-25-million/2314968002/?fbclid=IwAR217N6bLlHywLnn5jCcaDTAXPYl9Z7aaPfVYVq5JQENkchJKPF-nicqsPs

fred

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope they impeach Trump and continue to try and...

Dec 16, 2018, 12:12 PM

torture him. I hope the MSM continues to fail to accurately report Trump's daily progress or accentuate his accomplishments. It's really good for America to have people up the POTUS' butt. It's fun to come here and read the outrageous spinning and claims by our people too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rebuttal ...

Dec 16, 2018, 6:13 PM
rebuttal.jpg(112.6 K)

ok, ok I know ... did not come from Don Lemon so therefore, not credible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He lies as much as Trump.

Dec 16, 2018, 9:05 PM

A more fair response would have been 'I haven't seen any, or 'Trump doesn't fall for plishing schemes.'

Of course as hot as Megan is I might have struggled to find the right words or string them together to form a coherent sentence too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t they have a number of indictments already?

Dec 16, 2018, 12:23 PM

Unlikely they’ll get anything serious to stick to Trump but a bunch of smoking guns.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many are for Russian collusion?***

Dec 16, 2018, 12:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I don’t believe any

Dec 16, 2018, 2:07 PM

Isn’t rooting out other crimes a good thing though?

I doubt there will be any collusion charges tied to Trump. Might sacrifice an underling if things get too close.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

An investigation looking for a crime

Dec 16, 2018, 12:32 PM

I always thought investigations happen AFTER a crime ... but what do I know, I am not a lawyer ... I guess people can accuse you of crimes and you are guilty until proven innocent ... like the old IRS rules before the Courts said that approach was illegal.

Mueller has more integrity in his pinky than

Dec 16, 2018, 2:37 PM

Trump does:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/23/robert-mueller-profile-donald-trump-russia-investigation

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When is this guy going to finish ?

Dec 16, 2018, 12:49 PM

Benghazi much?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's basically turned a profit at this point with the

Dec 16, 2018, 1:14 PM

Manafort forfeitures. It would help if those under investigation would stop committing more crimes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep:

Dec 16, 2018, 2:31 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/17/mueller-probe-could-turn-a-profit-thanks-to-manafort-assets.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Mueller investigation will not lead to the impeachment

Dec 16, 2018, 3:25 PM

of Donald Trump by this Congress. The only offense that I can see Trump being impeached over at this point is proof beyond reasonable doubt (read 67 senators) of being compromised by a foreign power. Mueller's probe doesn't have that purview. Congress does, however, so that's what's ahead on that front.

Besides, even someone with Mueller's acumen won't be able to adequately prove beyond doubt many charges considering the quagmire of lies, deceit, and misdirection that is Trump and his inner circle. Felony campaign finance violations, obstruction of justice, collusion with a foreign state(s), perjury... odds are on the 3 card monte dealer every time.

I would think Mueller's investigation would wrap in the next 3 months.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When is this guy going to finish ?

Dec 17, 2018, 8:42 AM

When is this guy going to finish ? Is he waiting for the newly elected Congress to be seated then release his "report" ? That way, his projected weak finding can then be embellished by the House members to bog down President Trump for another two years ?

It's all a hoax, a witch hunt. That whole paying off a pron star and a bunny thing which equals felony campaign finance charges is being made up the the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District that Trump appointed.

It's the deep state. The Russians didn't really interfere with the election and if they did it doesn't matter. Trump Campaign didn't collude and if they did it doesn't matter because collussion is not a crime.

Mr. Trump wants to save America and the Washington Elite are trying to bring him down.

I also have a used Unicorn I'd like to sell ya. It's only been ridden once and that was by a little old lady going to church.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic