Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Monday Insider: Lawrence opens the run game, Venables good friends with Dave Doeren
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,968

TNET: Monday Insider: Lawrence opens the run game, Venables good friends with Dave Doeren

Oct 15, 2018, 1:39 PM

Monday Insider: Lawrence opens the run game, Venables good friends with Dave Doeren

John Simpson says the Clemson rushing attack is better because Trevor Lawrence is playing quarterback, Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Monday Insider: Lawrence opens the run game, Venables good friends with Dave Doeren

Oct 15, 2018, 1:49 PM

Alright! A big-ugly with a CWP... one more thing for the woofies to worry about. The revolving metal detector may be right behind The Rock.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Monday Insider: Lawrence opens the run game, Venables good friends with Dave Doeren

Oct 15, 2018, 2:07 PM

What a romantic guy, sharing cwp lessons with his girl. Sounds like they have matching interests.

Oct 15, 2018, 3:55 PM

Me and the wife didn't do the the test together, but we do have matching 40 Shields that are great shooting semi automatics!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty obvious the team didn't have a problem with the

Oct 15, 2018, 1:55 PM

switch being made

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im sure Venables is just as good of friends with DD as

Oct 15, 2018, 2:04 PM

Dabo was with Scott Shaffer

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Venables obviously not a T-Netter.***

Oct 15, 2018, 3:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

awesome that Venables takes his girls fishing

Oct 15, 2018, 2:19 PM

those were some of the best memories of my childhood. Fishing with my dad, grandpa and uncles.

Come on, Coach V

Oct 15, 2018, 2:34 PM

You can keep better company than that scumbag Doeren. I can't wait to hear what laptop or spy satellite or lack of towels to steal we're gonna get accused of this year.

Amari

Oct 15, 2018, 2:51 PM

Talking about the height of the punt being tough to field is kind of worrisome. But I can't blame him since Spiers probably doesn't give him a great look in practice with those 25yd shanks.

I made the comment after the game...

Oct 15, 2018, 6:34 PM

That the height and angle of the punts were what was giving Amari troubles. The good news is that I've only seen a few punters ever accomplish what the Syracuse punter could... 50 yard punts that dive bomb the returner. Most punters that can kick 50+ yards do so at a much lower trajectory. Imagine the difference of catching a football thrown for the 3rd story of an adjacent building compared to one thrown down at you from the 6th story... that is what Amari was dealing with. Very different process for catching the ball. Even the legend Hunter has had problems with that in the past.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2018, 3:39 PM

Rogers even sees the difference Trevor makes in the screen plays. Just having the ball in your hands that extra second or two, makes all the difference in the world.

Oct 15, 2018, 3:45 PM

I have said the same thing, TL's balls get to the receivers much quicker than KB's and with accuracy!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,968
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic