Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Always seems strange to me whan stellar recruits include SC as one of their football interests..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Always seems strange to me whan stellar recruits include SC as one of their football interests..

Mar 4, 2019, 11:16 PM

and some actually go visit there even when such bigger name schools like OHst, Ga, LSU, PSU, etc are on their good list.

What am I missing..even though most all of them don’t commit to Coots.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You probably aren't considering that for some elite players

Mar 4, 2019, 11:26 PM

immediately becoming a starter is a priority. That's the only reason one would consider UofSC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You probably aren't considering that for some elite players

Mar 5, 2019, 3:02 AM

Those are the ones that usually don't trust a 100% in their own talent, and they feel that usuc is a place they can hide what ever it is that they are lacking bc they do feel that they're talent is superior than most recruits that usuc has to accept year in and year out at usuc, and they will go there to shine more so than they could at a place like a Clemson or other Elite teams like Clemson that plays for championships....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Always seems strange to me whan stellar recruits include SC as one of their football interests..

Mar 4, 2019, 11:33 PM

I would be embarrassed

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

17 - 18 year old kids don't always make wise choices......***

Mar 5, 2019, 5:29 AM

Edited to Add:

But that is OK.

Dabo can only sign few any way......

Message was edited by: JParris®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just another weekend eating steak, getting showered with

Mar 5, 2019, 7:53 AM

praise and sleeping in nice hotel away from mom and dad.

Tiger/Terrier

Big fish in a tiny tiny and muddy pond***

Mar 5, 2019, 8:30 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Always seems strange to me whan stellar recruits include SC as one of their football interests..

Mar 5, 2019, 9:03 AM

I was speaking with a professor at Charleston Southern University (formerly Baptist College) a while back and we were talking about CSU's requirement that each student take a large number of Bible courses. The professor mentioned that I would probably be surprised at the number of atheists that enroll at CSU and these classes are the first time they have ever even looked at the Bible. I wondered why an atheist would choose to go to CSU in the first place, knowing their strong christian background. He said (and was being serious when he said it) that many of them apply thinking they are applying to go to College of Charleston!

The bottom line is like someone said previously, kids don't always make the most informed decisions!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

because everyone like a good joke,

Mar 5, 2019, 9:21 AM

and that program is a joke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a way to back door their way into the mighty SEC, for

Mar 5, 2019, 9:22 AM

those who think they must play in the SEC to make it to the NFL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2019, 12:31 PM

Well, according to FGF, they are one of the few, if not the only purely clean, honest programs in all of College Football. Everyone really wants to go there for the culture.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2019, 6:40 PM

If the recruit has a pulse, they send him an offer.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic