Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alabama DE LaBryan Ray arrested on public intoxication charg
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,950

Alabama DE LaBryan Ray arrested on public intoxication charg

Jan 13, 2019, 12:56 PM

TUSCALOOSA — Alabama sophomore defensive end LaBryan Ray was arrested Friday night on an alleged charge of public intoxication, according to the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff's Office online arrest database.

The violation carries a bond of $500, and Ray was still listed in the Tuscaloosa County Jail as of 11:30 a.m. Saturday.

Ray was arrested about 7 p.m. Friday night after refusing to leave an establishment and was detained by security until Tuscaloosa police arrived. Following an initial investigation, officers determined Ray was intoxicated, and he was transported to the police department for booking before going to the Tuscaloosa County Jail.

Ray, a former five-star signee and the top-rated player in Alabama in the 2017 class, has been a key reserve lineman his first two seasons with the Crimson Tide.

Alabama coach Nick Saban released a statement about Ray's arrest on Saturday:

"We are disappointed any time a player makes a choice that leads to a bad decision. We will evaluate what we need to do in terms of appropriate discipline and rehabilitation as we move forward."

Ray finished with 2.5 sacks and 39 tackles this season after playing in every game for the Tide

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alabama DE LaBryan Ray arrested on public intoxication charg

Jan 13, 2019, 1:10 PM

Appropriate discipline will be a suspension for the first series of the spring game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2019, 2:10 PM

I am guessing the charges are more related to lack of sacks, hurries, and QB pressures.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1st life Lesson. Bama poleece only give you a free ride if

Jan 13, 2019, 4:06 PM

you WIN the Natty.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2019, 4:08 PM

Should’ve called Tua’s dad to come handle this matter.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Making a choice that leads to a bad decision"?

Jan 13, 2019, 4:11 PM

I've heard of "coach-speak" before but I don't get the difference between a choice and a decision in this situation.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

College kids still drinking?

Jan 13, 2019, 4:20 PM

What a story! Drinking age should be 18 and poor behavior addressed.

The b.s. that passes for law enforcement across the country and especially in college towns - fining mom & dad for Junior and Sis drinking a Bud Light is a blight on working class families. Most teens are drinking and many are smoking, and the "Minor in Possession" ticket for Coors Light is b.s. fund raising.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,950
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic