Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ahh soak it all in!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 697

Ahh soak it all in!

Jul 18, 2019, 3:16 PM

The glory days are here, it's not U5C spewing hatred to Clemson anymore it's the top dynasty in history looking like it's on the verge of collapse at the hands of Clemson. It's the top dynasty to this point that can't get us out of their heads, that can't even talk about their own season coming up without "Clemson" being inserted somewhere, it's the SEC homers that no longer can bash Clemson without looking flat out stupid anymore due to Dabo and company.

Also for you Paul, stop being such an emotional wreck, we beat ND by 27 and Alabama by 28 so at least big John's comment is backed up, Alabama beat UGA by 7 and lost to Clemson by 28 so I'd have to say the "stupid" comment if I had to label one wasn't John. Maybe it's not that Clemson doesn't know how to win but it's you that doesn't know how to be wrong. Clemson just won a national championship and the fan base is happy, we're excited that the best recruiting class we've ever had is forming and it's only going to get better. I believe truly you see Paul flat out scared at this point that he knows if Alabama falters there is nobody to stop Clemson and then he

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 697
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic