Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Again, watched ESPN’s quick n.c. pre-game show with Desmond, David..with Lee choosing Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,951

Again, watched ESPN’s quick n.c. pre-game show with Desmond, David..with Lee choosing Tigers

Jan 27, 2019, 6:35 PM

and with that bad omen & the other two taking Tide to win I originally had bad vibes by kick-off..

especially when Des said TLaw was a year too early to stem the Tide..

and surprisingly “bulldog” David said #92 Williams was the difference & would roll into TL like a breaking wave.

So neat to hear those predictions of doom & then see a 44-16 victory!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dez had a bad season when talking about Clemson.

Jan 27, 2019, 6:37 PM

It would be interesting to go back and see his takes on other teams to see if he was that bad with everybody.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And, as you know, Bill, this is why it's always a better

Jan 27, 2019, 6:44 PM

idea to take the prognosticators' predictions with a, ahem, grade of slaw!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And, as you know, Bill, this is why it's always a better

Jan 27, 2019, 6:53 PM

I am thinking this is Corso's last hurrah, and maybe he was blessed by the college football gods with picking a winner on his last pick as part of Gameday. He's getting kind of hard to understand, similar to Holtz in his latter years (minus the mouthful of rocks Holtz normally had), so I'm not positive he'll be back next year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2019, 7:17 PM

I think the same thing. May have been his final pick and if so, I’m happy he went out with a win. Seems like a good guy and has had a great career.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2019, 7:37 PM [ in reply to Re: And, as you know, Bill, this is why it's always a better ]

Corso actually picked us against A&M and BC. I think those were our only two game days in 2018. He also picked us to beat ND, but Alabama/OU had game day so it wasn't a "head gear" pick.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..poor Lurch Pollack..39 years and counting since...

Jan 27, 2019, 6:53 PM

...UGA won a natty????

dont ever worry about what those boneheads pick

Jan 27, 2019, 7:02 PM

They have no clue

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watched again ESPN’s quick n.c. pre-game show with Desmond, David..with Lee choosing Tigers

Jan 27, 2019, 7:05 PM

Once Desmond made the “finesse” comments, Clemson fans bombarded him on social media. He became majorly anti Clemson after that and picked them to lose multiple times. I wish someone would call him out on it!

Re: Watched again ESPN’s quick n.c. pre-game show with Desmond, David..with Lee choosing Tigers

Jan 27, 2019, 8:13 PM

Who cares what Meeeechigan thinks.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,951
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic