Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Adam Schiff is up to his eyeballs in Trump hate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 752

Adam Schiff is up to his eyeballs in Trump hate

Mar 26, 2019, 4:22 PM

And manipulation behind the scenes...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/schiff-faces-gop-calls-resignation

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you mean dickthroat?***

Mar 26, 2019, 4:28 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Lulz. Trump has made many more outrageous claims.***

Mar 26, 2019, 4:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Adam Schiff is up to his eyeballs in Trump hate

Mar 26, 2019, 5:57 PM

To be fair, any person that isn't a complete piece human garbage, is completely against Trump. Schiff or no Schiff.

I can't imagine how Hillary lost***

Mar 26, 2019, 5:58 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can't imagine how Hillary lost***

Mar 26, 2019, 6:07 PM

She sucked. By the way,. i am sure Obama feels the same, but he won twice easily. Yes, Trump supporters are humam garnage. America made Honey Boo Boo famous.. Trump may win again. I think he will. That won't change the fact.

warning:you should stay clear of Clemson, Pickens/Oconee

Mar 26, 2019, 6:56 PM

it's easily 65-70% Trump supporters up here, maybe more. That's a lot of human garbage to combat. I even saw a guy in the Clemson Publix wearing a Trump shirt yesterday. Just me and him in the baking products aisle. I briefly feared for my life, as I was sure he had an AK hidden on him somewhere, undoubtedly on his way to the Klan meeting in the Chick-fil-a parking lot. All I could think to do under the stress of the moment was to uneasily smile and nod to him, and amazingly he returned the pleasantry. Imagine that. I know, I got lucky this time.

But you are correct, they are just pure evil scum. That's why Clemson fans have such a bad reputation of being such mean, hostile people to visitors, and why nobody wants be here any more. It's a scary, scary place, man.

I'm thinking about moving to Chicago or maybe Northern California, where the streets are clean and safe because there is way less Trump garbage to deal with.

Re: warning:you should stay clear of Clemson, Pickens/Oconee

Mar 26, 2019, 7:22 PM

Nice try. Trump supporters are garbage.

Re: warning:you should stay clear of Clemson, Pickens/Oconee

Mar 27, 2019, 2:59 AM [ in reply to warning:you should stay clear of Clemson, Pickens/Oconee ]

That post was idiotic....lol.

I can't say how much I agree.

Mar 27, 2019, 9:00 AM [ in reply to warning:you should stay clear of Clemson, Pickens/Oconee ]

I'm sure I'd be called a snowflake.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Understandable. Tons of necks in Seneca, Walhalla, Newry

Mar 27, 2019, 10:48 AM [ in reply to warning:you should stay clear of Clemson, Pickens/Oconee ]

for God’s sake, Salem. Westminster...

Plus, very few blacks unlike the rest of SC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet they like GnR and Sammy Hagar.

Mar 27, 2019, 11:31 AM

Probably even David Lee Roth. I bet some of them even drive big trucks and drink crappy beer!

What a bunch of low lifes.

Too bad their votes count as much as yours.

Re: Understandable. Tons of necks in Seneca, Walhalla, Newry

Mar 30, 2019, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Understandable. Tons of necks in Seneca, Walhalla, Newry ]

What do blacks have to do with anything in this thread? Dropping the race card huh?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yikes. Talk about eaten up with hate. Are you telling me

Mar 26, 2019, 7:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I can't imagine how Hillary lost*** ]

that you don’t have a single friend who supports Trump even partially?

null

Nah, man. It was to point out

Mar 26, 2019, 7:49 PM

how absurd it is to lump such a huge group together (in this case a large portion of America).

They actually somehow think that every person - EVERY SINGLE ONE - who voted for Trump, or who thinks he's doing a decent job, is some sort of sub-human evil incarnate. No rational person could possibly think that. But if so....they must include the majority of folks who pack Death Valley stadium every Saturday, and who live and work in this beautiful area year-round. They need to acknowledge that "reality".

Pretty entertaining to watch their madness.

I'd be more inclined to agree about primary supporters

Mar 27, 2019, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Re: I can't imagine how Hillary lost*** ]

Them, and the people who are so into trolling the libs (and, actually, decent conservatives) that they just don't care what Trump does or says as long as he's belittling somebody. There have always been people who think politics should be nasty, and Trump has really pandered to that inclination to nastiness. Of course, the Democrats' candidate embraced her nastiness, too...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'd be more inclined to agree about primary supporters

Mar 30, 2019, 10:54 AM

I guarantee you those who don't care what Trump does as President, regardless of his rhetoric are miniscule in number.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My question for Trump supporters is, "why him?"

Mar 26, 2019, 10:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Adam Schiff is up to his eyeballs in Trump hate ]

From a policy standpoint, he is pretty similar to how I'd imagine any republican would lead so what is it about Trump that you find better than the other potential republican leaders?

From a purely moral and ethical standpoint, as a human being, it's pretty hard to defend Trump, and to their credit I don't see many actually trying to do so.

So, with policy issues being equal, and with real human moral/ethical issues surrounding Trump, what is it about Trump that makes you so ready and willing to defend him?

(note: I do not agree that Trump supporters are human garbage, but I do not understand the devotion they have to such a horrible individual.)

Re: My question for Trump supporters is, "why him?"

Mar 26, 2019, 10:52 PM

You have got to be kidding. Trump has accomplished more in 2 years than any president since Reagan. And I could care less if he tweets. The way he has been treated by the media is an embarrassment to anyone with any decency

What do you think of Trump as a person?***

Mar 26, 2019, 11:02 PM

Re: What do you think of Trump as a person?***

Mar 27, 2019, 7:33 AM

Flawed like us all.

Narcissistic/Pompous at best and Twitter brings this out of him in a way that turns a lot of people off.

Did he cheat on his wife, yes. Does that make him a douchebaggg, yes. Does it happen all over Washington, yes. Does that make it right, no. However I am sure that you have supported politicians with much more dirt that Trump currently has built up.

I like his policies, I dont like his twitter, so I just do not really care or have time to worry about it. He is making me a ton of cash and he is rolling back regulations which are making it easier for entrepreneurs, which is NEVER a bad thing for the economy. This is quite understated and the number of small businesses increasing is the awesome.

He isnt a racist. He is probably sexist to a point, but what man isnt, just admit it.

I freaking love Ivanka and the fact he put her on this earth is enough for me to support him.

I will take his bad for all the good we are seeing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've spent my entire life choosing a POTUS by...

Mar 27, 2019, 9:15 AM

picking the lesser evil. Trump 2016 fits that description and it turns out his lies aren't the promises he made. Imo, he's Reagan with the raw-butt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can say that with one word.

Mar 27, 2019, 9:12 AM [ in reply to What do you think of Trump as a person?*** ]

Turdsicle. maybe on a stick

Roll of the dice.

Mar 27, 2019, 9:11 AM [ in reply to My question for Trump supporters is, "why him?" ]

There were huge amounts of frustration with politician [others running for the nomination]. Promises made, promises broken. Claims make which were obvious lies according to their records. Frustration to no end and the passion to find the perfect anti-Obama candidate who might fix the mess we believed he's made.

Trump fit the bill. He communicates with people on an earthy level. That's not to say Trump supporters are earthy but he doesn't BS about what's most important. His expressions are similar to the average guy.

No one likes his twitter crap or his hyperbole about some issues but overall he's exactly better than most of his supporters expected. Frankly, I didn't believe he would do what he's done, I figure if his mouth was moving he's lying. He seems to have a special talent to not lie about what's important to conservatives though no one likes his other lies. It seems whoever we elect is a liar so he fits the profile of a politician only in that sense.

You asked so I don't expect an argument from you. It's my opinion and how I see it so you're piszing up a rope to argue and I'm not touching your rope. ;)

Re: Roll of the dice.

Mar 27, 2019, 9:57 AM

Well said!

He's the anti-politician but career politicians were never meant to happen when the founding fathers put together our GREAT NATION. You know, the one you libbys want to apologize for!!

MAGA!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Back in those days the congress met during the summer...

Mar 27, 2019, 10:57 AM

between planting and harvest season so they could see to their dayjob. Washington turned down a crown when he was offered to be made king and refused a third term in office.

They appreciated the role of both the POTUS seat and congressional functions as temporary. Our career politicians have taken liberty, power and gold from the citizens of this country.

I honestly believe that it's because it drives people

Mar 27, 2019, 10:56 AM [ in reply to My question for Trump supporters is, "why him?" ]

that would call all of any group human garbage absolutely crazy.

I think Trump is a pretty horrible person morally. But seeing him drive the mental midgets nuts is almost worth it.

GO TIGERS!!

That was what my reply to Carlsbad above was about

Mar 27, 2019, 11:28 AM

and i think it went right past him.

The Dems and Hillary simply wrote off an entire part of the electorate who they felt weren't worthy of their time nor attention, and that their concerns weren't real or justified.

Trump was what happened because of it, and obviously, they STILL haven't figured that out.

He's the one we have.

Mar 27, 2019, 11:26 AM [ in reply to My question for Trump supporters is, "why him?" ]

He was the "anyone but Hillary" candidate, and got elected because of it. Now he's been in two years and the economy is doing well. We haven't been in any new wars.

Seems to me the fears that the dems were crying over when he was elected were just that--unsubstantiated fears. WTH are you so scared of? What is going to happen that is causing all the angst? Has anything really changed aside from the economy since Obama was in office?

Is he a giant ##### that has no political tact? Definitely. Would I want to hang out with him? Not necessarily, but really...I don't care. Never did. I don't need a spiritual leader or moral compass, especially from my president. Who looks for that? Why?

From my perspective, he's doing exactly what we need him to do. Keep us out of wars, and as much as possible, make conditions favorable for a good economy. I'd say he's doing both of those.

I'll admit that its kind of a bonus that he is succeeding in spite of having a 2 year investigation hanging over his head, making the media and many dems look foolish in the process. I mean in the end it doesn't put any more money in my pocket, but it is something to smile about.

The tantrums are quite humorous..***

Mar 27, 2019, 12:39 PM

GO TIGERS!!

"he's different"

Mar 27, 2019, 4:28 PM [ in reply to My question for Trump supporters is, "why him?" ]

Didn't really matter in what way. I find it really hard to understand why anybody would've thought Trump should get a Republican nomination for anything.

I think the real truth is overdetermined by all the things that were going on during the Republican primary. You had a lot of good, conservative candidates and the majority of party voters couldn't coalesce around one in time to stop the slightly less than 20% who were just going to vote for Trump because they hated politicians. You also had a significant portion of the Republican base that blamed Republicans at least as much as Democrats for the things Democrats accomplished during Obama's presidency, and who didn't seem aware of the ways Republicans had kept Democrats' agenda from being accomplished or of various candidates' role in all of that. Trump's irreverence and insults towards "the Establishment" also felt better than the seriousness of some other candidates. Maybe that's one reason for the cult of personality that's growing up around him, involving people lashing out at anybody who has anything negative to say about Trump.

Anyway, Trump probably doesn't get nominated if there had only been 3-4 other good conservative candidates, and if people had coalesced around one earlier on so that the other dropped out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a horrible thing to say.

Mar 27, 2019, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Adam Schiff is up to his eyeballs in Trump hate ]

I'm really sorry you're so consumed with hate that you'd lash out against people who disagree on a political issue. That's very unlike you.

He's exactly what the media wants to create.

Mar 31, 2019, 6:10 AM

A certifiable, out of control, voter that willvotejackass.

-DNT

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

This is unrealistic. Too extreme. Trump is absolutely

Mar 27, 2019, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Adam Schiff is up to his eyeballs in Trump hate ]

is piece of garbage, and I do believe that anyone who supports him or makes excuses for him has a MASSIVE blind spot, but you are way too emotional in your particular statement. I know lots of people who are far more intelligent than me in certain respects that, for reasons that confuse me, support Trump.

Identity politics and our two party system caused a lot of respectable people to debase themselves and support a disgusting sh*thead.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2019, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Adam Schiff is up to his eyeballs in Trump hate ]

C'mon man you've been so reasonable lately. Do you want to throw it all away over the traitorous POS known Adam Schiff?

Mar 27, 2019, 9:51 AM

Schiff is exactly the smug, whiny, wimpy little progressive that I would love to punch in the face and send him running for his Mommy.

Mar 27, 2019, 9:53 AM

And no, I'm not saying I would! We don't resort to violence or hide behind masks........

Just saying I would like too

Mar 27, 2019, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Adam Schiff is up to his eyeballs in Trump hate ]

He would probably knock you out with 1 punch. A lot of conervatives think they are tough, whem really they are just oit of shape old.men.

That's why we own guns, dummy.

Mar 27, 2019, 11:00 AM

We don't fight except when we fight our way to our firearms.

Mar 27, 2019, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Adam Schiff is up to his eyeballs in Trump hate ]

I would drag his little wimpy ### out of his manicure chair and beat him all day long

OH, that ain't right.***

Mar 30, 2019, 2:06 PM

Enjoying watch you self-destruct.

Mar 31, 2019, 6:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Adam Schiff is up to his eyeballs in Trump hate ]

You go, girl...

-Doc Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Mar 30, 2019, 2:28 PM

Replies: 42
| visibility 752
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic