Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
About 3 weeks ago I stated that we had a target on our backs but many
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 3,120

About 3 weeks ago I stated that we had a target on our backs but many

Aug 24, 2019, 12:57 PM

brushed me off. 4 years later Michigan is claiming we offered Gary $300,000 to come to play at Clemson. It’s more of an rumor than coming right out and naming Clemson as the school mentioned in the article. The writer is demanding an NCAA investigation into Clemson’s AD. If he has evidence produce it. If not stuff like this should be stopped by the NCAA or by legal process. Rumors should be stopped by by rules from the NCAA. The accuser must have proof or face punishment for unfounded allegations.

Who next with rumors about Clemson??

IMO these claim are going to keep coming until it results into a possible NCAA investigation. They will keep at until so it’s most important that the Clemson Family stick together.

Any thoughts or opinions in regards to my post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: About 3 weeks ago I stated that we had a target on our backs but many

Aug 24, 2019, 1:03 PM

I guess the Russians did it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the new normal in media put it out there see if it gets

Aug 24, 2019, 1:04 PM

traction then ram it down peoples throats.

its called FAKE NEWS!.

GO TIGERS!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 24, 2019, 1:05 PM

Umm no I believe that issue was addressed last year and basically Auburn was the 300K team and if you listen to anything from Harbough recently he stated that the SEC were basically all cheaters

Aug 24, 2019, 1:08 PM

Are you talking about Jim Harbaugh starting rumors about Clemson? You mean the coach who told his quarterback not to eat chicken because it would cause him to develop unfounded fears. Not worried about that nut job.

Aug 24, 2019, 1:08 PM

Get rid of the tin foil hat. Michigan didn't say that we offered Gary money, if you're going to be a conspiracy theorist at least get your facts right.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Aug 24, 2019, 1:32 PM

Just read this about 30 minutes ago. Take it for what it’s worth. IMO you get enough rumors out there I believe the NCAA will start an investigation. We all know the know the NCAA will find something even if they have to make it up. Say what you like but if enough rumors are put out there I believe the NCAA will investigate Clemson. If you can’t beat is on the field the try to bring Clemson down with lies and rumors.

https://rubbingtherock.com/2019/08/21/michigan-insider-implies-clemson-offered-rashan-gary-300k/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL.. that article is hilarious

Aug 24, 2019, 2:08 PM

Michigan insider? Nope, just some author that graduated from Michigan who happened to be a guest on a Michigan Insider show.

Fits News cited? LOLOLOL

It wasn't OSU who offered the money so that means it was Clemson? Were only 3 schools recruiting the #1 recruit in the nation? LOL

Feels like you’re helping spread a rumor.***

Aug 24, 2019, 1:39 PM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Feels like you lowered yourself to my standards with that TD...

Aug 24, 2019, 2:00 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-To-be-fair-I-wouldnt-expect-25816647

Even though I only give TDs 1% of the time, and you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Feels like you’re helping spread a rumor.***

Aug 24, 2019, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Feels like you’re helping spread a rumor.*** ]

Good assessment - Francis .... good assessment !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Wait, are talking about the State of Michigan

Aug 24, 2019, 1:46 PM

or the Indian Tribe?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dont worry i wont tell anybody what i know***

Aug 24, 2019, 2:04 PM

Re: Dont worry i wont tell anybody what i know***

Aug 24, 2019, 2:11 PM

You’re a good one - TigersAndCubs !! Thank you for that !! -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Aug 24, 2019, 2:15 PM

You're worrying about hypothetical stuff like this when we still don't know the penalty for our very real confetti infractions?

Aug 24, 2019, 5:43 PM

I've always wondered about schools that accuse others of offering a recruit, that they got, large sums of money. My initial thought is always are they trying to say they won a bidding competition. I think if a kid had enough character to turn the money, that he would not go from that point to spreading gossip.

Are you just trying to distract attention

Aug 24, 2019, 5:50 PM

...from the tainted Ostarine tests?

Nice try.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rashan Gary's uncle lives in Anderson

Aug 25, 2019, 2:29 AM

That was a big factor for his consideration of Clemson, along with the program itself, of course.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 17
| visibility 3,120
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic