Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecocks upset about being snubbed by AP top25 Poll
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Gamecocks upset about being snubbed by AP top25 Poll

Aug 20, 2018, 5:04 PM

Just trolling round the INet and found this one on Facebook Group. Funny how they r already complaining about the polls. and the season has yet to even start.

https://www.clemsonsportsnews.com/forum/tigers-v-cocks-smack-talk/gamecock-fans-upset-about-being-snubbed-in-pre-season-ap-top-25-poll

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well they're right about being ranked for the UGA game.***

Aug 20, 2018, 5:09 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gamecocks upset about being snubbed by AP top25 Poll

Aug 20, 2018, 5:26 PM

They had 96 votes, just what were they expecting, #1!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2018, 6:00 PM

Last year the excuse was that they were only ranked so that it could look like a better win for us. If they get ranked by week 2 and throttled by UGA will it be the same excuse that the AP only ranked them to look better for UGA? TIA.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who?

Aug 20, 2018, 6:02 PM

Signed,

AP voters

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The sum of all of the parts = Wait until next year mentality

Aug 20, 2018, 6:47 PM

Did everyone read all of the comments? How does anyone achieve that level of stupid? You can measure their intelligence with a micrometer. When will they learn that hope is not a solution (rhetorical).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2018, 6:51 PM

Will someone please show me your shocked face?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AP snubbed 'em. Clemson will snuff 'em. Sucks to be USuC.***

Aug 20, 2018, 10:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Aug 21, 2018, 6:54 AM

I heard an interesting fact a while back listening to an Clemson guy on an AM station in Columbia. He said last year's SC team was the only SEC ever to finish with 9 wins and unranked at the end of the year. That says a lot about what people thought of those 9 wins. Most people see SC for who they were last year - a 6 win team who overachieved, and who they'll be this year - an 8 win team.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2018, 7:14 AM

Here are the 4 games I think that make a huge difference in their plans for a big season . I personally think they are anywhere from 5-7and out of a bowl to 8-5 and that would be with a bowl win , obviously .
Mizzou , Marshall , Ole Miss and Kentucky . Now , if these teams are 2-2 on their schedule they'll probably finish no better than 6-6 . Win three and they could be an 8-4 team .
They're going to get brutalized by TAMU , Clemson and Georgia . Kentucky is going for a fifth straight win against 'em , in football .
They'll need to play well against everyone because they're not talented enough to play their B game and beat anyone other than Coastal and Vandy .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 21, 2018, 7:15 AM

if the coots are top 25 they can prove it week 2.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic