Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Amari Rogers planning to be back in September.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,606

Amari Rogers planning to be back in September.

Jun 8, 2019, 11:54 AM

Sorry if germans.

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Daily-meanderings--132663863/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ACL recoveries keep getting quicker but that's still just 6

Jun 8, 2019, 12:18 PM

months. I think 6 months is typically the absolute best case scenario.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACL recoveries keep getting quicker but that's still just 6

Jun 8, 2019, 12:19 PM

Good for him but hope they hold him until November. Let him use the extra rest and get his legs back under him in time for championship run.

Keep focusing on that goal, Amari.

Jun 8, 2019, 12:19 PM

You can do it!!!

And your services are always needed.

~JKB

Re: Amari Rogers planning to be back in September.

Jun 8, 2019, 4:31 PM

Amari Rodgers in the slot makes the offense virtually airtight.

1. TL is the best QB in the country

2. The O-line is top 4 in the country

3. Ross and Higgins are the best pair of bookend starting receivers in the country. A healthy Rodgers in the slot makes things unfair. We just need one of either Ladson or Ngata to make a good contribution this year. My pick is Ladson.

4. ETN may be the best RB in the country. If he learns to pass block and becomes a decent receiver (even just for screens and dump offs), the case is closed; he is the best. LJD will be a revelation to people in 2019.

5. The TE position won't matter much considering 1-4. They can bring Jaelyn Lay along slowly.

In my 40+ years of watching college football, I've never looked forward to seeing an offense as much as the 2019 Clemson Tigers!

Jun 8, 2019, 10:24 PM

1. Agreed.

2. I’m not so sure about that. Wouldn’t put them top 4. They certainly have potential, but I’d like to see a more consistent, reliable inside power running game in the 1st half of all games.

3. Agreed.

4. How can ET be classified as the best running back in the country if you acknowledge that he has limitations in pass blocking and receiving, two of the three major responsibilities of a running back. I expect him to improve in these areas this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2019, 10:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Amari Rogers planning to be back in September. ]

1. Agreed.

2. I’m not so sure about that. Wouldn’t put them top 4. They certainly have potential, but I’d like to see a more consistent, reliable inside power running game in the 1st half of all games.

3. Agreed.

4. How can ET be classified as the best running back in the country if you acknowledge that he has limitations in pass blocking and receiving, two of the three major responsibilities of a running back. I expect him to improve in these areas this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2019, 11:55 PM

2. I read an article recently that grouped them in the top 4 with Alabama, Georgia and Oregon. They probably won't miss Mitch Hyatt at LT with Jackson Carman's improvement.

4. I'm assuming there will be some improvement from ETN in both categories this year. This spring, he publicly acknowledged his weaknesses and he is also aware NFL scouts will take a magnifying glass to every play on tape. ETN and Isaiah Simmons were two of 25 "elite non-draft" players who went to the scouting combine, so we know he is thinking about the draft.

Because he's soooo good at running that it makes up

Jun 9, 2019, 12:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Amari Rogers planning to be back in September. ]

for whatever he's lacking in the passing game.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,606
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic