Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A winner’s mindset, and Muschamp’s lack there of...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,529

A winner’s mindset, and Muschamp’s lack there of...

May 3, 2019, 3:27 PM

https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-recruiting/article229970049.html

From the article:
South Carolina considered making the team’s walk through the “2001 Club” an open-air experience, but “if we don’t play good I don’t want anybody throwing something on me,” Muschamp said.

So...

While a five star running back (!!!) commits to their arch-rival, their coach is talking about playing poorly and their fans throwing things at the players.

Yiiiiiiikes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

A glass tunnel? wow, thats gonna bring the commits out

May 3, 2019, 3:31 PM

in droves

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A winner’s mindset, and Muschamp’s lack there of...

May 3, 2019, 3:31 PM

I saw the reason for it not being open air and laughed as well. They will definitely throw things at him. Probably a lot this year. I think they will struggle mightily this year and he will get canned. I just have that feeling. ????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As far as the East is from the West.***

May 3, 2019, 3:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

hard to compete with plexiglass

May 3, 2019, 3:35 PM

Championships and the most exiting 25 sec in football or plexiglass with bird #### and scratches that dont come out

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They Should Put a Citadel Monument Up***

May 3, 2019, 3:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is plexiglass Battery proof? Asking for a Coot I know.

May 3, 2019, 4:30 PM

Not sure why he cares.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,529
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic