Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A prediction thread for2019 from Dawgs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

A prediction thread for2019 from Dawgs

Feb 16, 2019, 9:07 AM

They think they have what it takes to beat Bama and us.

https://forum.dawgnation.com/discussion/12070/predictions-for-2019-2020-season

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A prediction thread for2019 from Dawgs

Feb 16, 2019, 9:22 AM

They'd be best to focus on Bama since they'll most likely face them again in the SECCG . They can't beat them without playing better defensively , and they've certainly recruited well enough to compete .
As for Clemson , we play GT next . Let the pups worry about the Tigers , we will just focus on a single game at a time .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Is this thread from 2019...

Feb 16, 2019, 9:22 AM

or 2018, or 2017, or 2016, or...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: nothing wrong with being optimistic or thinking this is

Feb 16, 2019, 9:29 AM

your year. Heck the coots have these same thoughts every year!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 16, 2019, 9:34 AM

They're as excuse-ridden as Alabama . They seem to believe they're gonna be unbeatable , and that they've lost two straight to Bama because of referees and injuries .
Same story with he Bammers .
That pervasive SEC coot mentality is skrong .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Lulz at the fake punt prediction.***

Feb 16, 2019, 9:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 16, 2019, 10:29 AM

Have heard all this Dawg talk for decades 70's 80's 90's etc. Same old under achievers.

Feb 16, 2019, 2:20 PM

ObiWan said:

Have heard all this Dawg talk for decades 70's 80's 90's etc. Same old under achievers.

AMEN!!

Clemson's always had better coaches , top to bottom. Underachievers is the right word to describe them.

THey know how to lose to 'Bama, I'll give 'em that

Feb 16, 2019, 11:00 AM

But there's no reason to believe they'll be good enough to beat Clemson anytime soon.

Seeing is believing, and I see no reason to doubt that Kirby Smart's coaching staff can get them over the hump. I'd bet on more of the same and a 10-2 type season. UGA is simply overrated every year, it's a tired story.

Their most recent claim to fame is losing to 'Bama in the 2018 SEC Championship game (yawn). Last year it was losing to 'Bama in the NC game.

I don't care how many players they have on their roster that are bought and paid $$$ for. The results speak for themselves (9-3), and I doubt the 2019 results will be much different.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGA: "Doing less with more since 1980..."

Feb 16, 2019, 11:10 AM

Even more delusional than the chickens...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 16, 2019, 11:15 AM

They haven't won a game since Kirby's epic motivational speech concerning their gastronomic inclinations....

Feb 16, 2019, 11:18 AM

Last time I saw the Leghumpers in action they were getting there teeth kicked in by Texas. I guess another recruiting trophy has got there hopes up yet again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Small dogs bark big in their own yard.

Feb 16, 2019, 12:16 PM

Nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And run to go in the doggie door when BEVO lowers his horns

Feb 16, 2019, 1:17 PM

in their direction.

We beat Alabama by 28.

Feb 16, 2019, 1:25 PM

I'd say Bama's mystique is shattered and I expect UGAy to go down on Bama until Bama rolls over and goes to sleep.

We don't do gay.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im sure Texas is terrified

Feb 16, 2019, 2:20 PM

“Texas? If they play us again in the P/O, we'll have all of our players playing this time and actually CARE about the game. Good news for us, bad news for them.”

^quote epitomizes a loser’s mentality

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

The way to beat Georgia has been established

Feb 16, 2019, 2:39 PM

Just put in your backup QB in the 4th

Clemson

Certainly an optimistic lot***

Feb 18, 2019, 8:23 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Conversely,

Feb 19, 2019, 5:55 AM

I thought that these UGA fans are as delusional as the South Carolina fan base.

Feb 18, 2019, 9:06 PM

I'm so glad the ACC is not like the $EC. They have to play tackle football and that wears them out whereas in the ACC we play flag football so that no injuries will occur and we are not worn out when we win the national championship. And this $EC speed, no other conference teams can catch them even when they are allowed to get a head start. Seems to me the Alabama speedsters had a hard time catching Ross and our big D linemen were in the Alabama backfield before their men could get it in second gear.

After reading the predictions by the Georgia fans, I think we should encourage Dabo to cancel the season because we ain't got a chance.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2019, 5:41 AM

Well, let me say this: despite their perhaps unfounded optimism, there is a healthy tone of respect for us. Yeah, one throws out the old chestnut about our weak schedule, but otherwise there’s talk about our great defense or TL or ETN and so on. Beating Bama “because that’s what Dabo does” was an interesting comment. No talk of bagmen or cheating, just “we’re gonna beat clemson” and that “we are a good team.” I have no problem with that - unlike the coots who have to find some excuse about our success rather than admit we are just that good.

Interesting comment on the SEC east being nothing to worry about. And lots of football teams mentioned and how they will handle them, but no mention of the coots. As we suspected, no one really takes the coots seriously.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2019, 5:43 AM

I think they will win the national title within the next 4 years. I don't think it will be until TL goes pro though.

Feb 19, 2019, 10:09 AM

bad news for them that DJU will take over for TL.

Feb 19, 2019, 10:13 AM

Time will tell how good he is.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic