Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Confused..Pickens Mom said last week no rush to decide since all schools even & bam
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,919

Confused..Pickens Mom said last week no rush to decide since all schools even & bam

May 25, 2018, 8:45 PM

he’s now going to play for Coots & may even had been committed silently to usc at that same time period last week which sounds if she was hedging & even possibly not being truthful..

and then it appears that Ex-Clemson player Belk might have stated an untruth (family issues) while it appears he still had feelings for his childhood love of usc.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Confused..Pickens Mom said last week no rush to decide since all schools even & bam

May 25, 2018, 8:46 PM

Maybe the checks cleared at the same time....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Confused..Pickens Mom said last week no rush to decide since all schools even & bam

May 25, 2018, 9:23 PM

Maybe the bagman in Rock hill came out of the witness protection program

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Confused? That coots lie??***

May 25, 2018, 8:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Maybe Belk's lawyer threatened to file suit if

May 25, 2018, 8:50 PM

Pickens signed with Clemson. Big Josh needs some support on that D-line.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is not over....

May 25, 2018, 8:53 PM

How is her health?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A lot better now that

May 25, 2018, 10:43 PM

Muscramp's writing her checks.

May 25, 2018, 8:56 PM

Truthfulness is a problem with Carolina recruits.

May 25, 2018, 8:58 PM

Guess this means GAME ON ?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When Mom or Dad talks to much......

May 26, 2018, 8:02 AM

.....I get nervous.

I hope this works out for Pickens and his family. Generally speaking, I do not like it when Mom or Dad talks much to the press or about the process their son is taking toward recruiting and how and when 'their' decision is going to be made.

A 17 year old athlete ought to have charge of and control of his or her recruiting process and choice. Mom, Dad, and family can advise and talk within the family, but when the family starts making comments for media consumption, my radar starts to say, "Something is not right."

A lot goes into a person choosing a spouse. Mom and Dad don't need to make public comments about who and why a marriage is going to happen.

Similarly when a young man is choosing what will become a cornerstone of their lives it sets off a lot of negative vibes when Mom or Dad uses the event to become a publicly quoted figure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,919
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic