Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A few observations on the game and posts that have followed.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1,199

A few observations on the game and posts that have followed.

Nov 25, 2018, 6:57 PM

For the Clemson gloom and doomers bemoaning yesterday's performance just a reminder the same Ohio State team that looked inept and should have lost but beat Maryland 52-51, turned around and demolished Michigan 62-39 one week later. If there is anyone coaching staff that has earned the trust to engineer such a turnaround, it is Dabo and company.

Both PI calls as the announcers said, should have been left uncalled. Had a great effect on the final score.

For the Coot whiners about the last TD. Here is the bottom line, when there is time on the clock and an offense is on the field the expectation should be they are trying to score period. Are there times when taking a knee is the classy thing to do? Yes. I saw one poster saying that us scoring that last TD says everything about us and nothing about them. I could not agree more. What it means is this. We still have something to play for. Bottom line is to reach our goals we depend on a committee vote. No one knows what will happen next week and , while I agree win and we are in is almost 95% certain, every time you have a chance to make a statement to that committee you should, and not be sorry you didn't later. That's the system we have like it or not.

For the coots that want to complain about sportsmanship, there are a host of your fans five bomb photos with Dabo. Want to talk about sportsmanship, check your own fan base and your own actions first, before you complain. Sorry you couldn't stop the basic dive play up the middle. Deal with it.

Don't care who wins next week or who gets in as long as we're one of them. If you want to win a Natty and be declared the best you should have to beat the best. We're capable. We're up to the challenge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1,199
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic