Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
@ Syracuse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

@ Syracuse

Jul 19, 2019, 8:19 AM

2017 Syracuse beat Zerrick Cooper
2018 Syracuse kept it close against Chase Brice
2019 Syracuse is facing Trevor Lawrence and the result will reflect that.

I'm more concerned about Texas A&M. Mond looked great against us last year. He concerns me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't be worried.

Jul 19, 2019, 8:43 AM

If you go back and look, they had some really lucky breaks in the passing game. Things that just don't usually happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Don't be worried.

Jul 19, 2019, 8:48 AM

You're referring to A&M? Yeah, I haven't watched that game in a while, it's painful to watch. But I remember a couple of times where a ball bounced off someone and fell right in the hands of one of their receivers. I'm glad we have them at home this year.

Jul 19, 2019, 9:51 AM

That happened on quite a few passes. Our DB's did a fine job covering their receivers but they attempted to interception on most of those plays. During the first past of the season last year our DB's couldn't catch a cold much less a ball. Somewhere about half way through the season that changed and it helped our defense out tremendously. Most of those are back and Mond isn't going to get them chances again.

Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2019, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Don't be worried. ]

He definitely had a night. Lot of 50/50 went their way. They've got good receivers though, alot of good players overall.

They recruit near the same level as us, it'll be a battle in the Valley for sure

& that receiver is now playing on Sunday***

Jul 19, 2019, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Don't be worried. ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The 2018 game was a perfect storm for A&M...

Jul 19, 2019, 9:01 AM

It was a home game for them.

They had all spring and summer to prepare.

They had an entirely new coaching staff.

Clemson really didn't have the benefit of any film to study.

Mond had a horseshoe up his @$$.

A&M won't have all of those advantages this year and the outcome of the game will reflect it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

His luck runs out this year in the Valley...

Jul 19, 2019, 9:10 AM

There were so many passes that he threw that went through the fingers of our D threading a needle. He had an unbelievable game last year. I don't think it'll happen again. His luck runs out.

Re: @ Syracuse

Jul 19, 2019, 9:58 AM

We will put a real hurtin’ on ole Jimbo an A&M this year. The SEC will not want to bring it up the beatin’ and they will act like it doesn’t matter. I think Trevor will go off along with ETN on A&M an our secondary will be on a different level.

The monster AKA XT will destroy ole Mond, we’ll be on a second string QB by second half.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: @ Syracuse

Jul 19, 2019, 1:54 PM

A&M had the WORST no calls of the season with holding our guys consistently allowing plays to be extended, that and the fact that they had three tipped balls all that were caught by their receivers allowing TDs on that play or later that drive. That game was the biggest crap storm I've seen in a while. Not to mention we didn't have a guy named Trevor Lawrence commanding the offense and Justyn Ross terrorizing their DBs. KB led Clemson is not even in the ballpark of as dangerous as a TL led Clemson.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic