Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
9/7 Clemson-TAMU Gameday? or LSU-Texas?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,478

9/7 Clemson-TAMU Gameday? or LSU-Texas?

Apr 18, 2019, 12:13 PM

Been reading the predictions and so far the first 3 were for LSU-Texas with our game with TAMU as second choice. Have also seen Stanford-USC and Army-Michigan mentioned.

Some of the same predictions have Gameday the following week at Syracuse-Clemson and Gameday doesn't usually have the same team two weeks in a row so if they're set on that game it would hurt our chances for 9/7 against TAMU.

Both LSU-Texas and Clemson-TAMU are intriguing as cross conference games among big names. That said, I am hoping the revenge angle and this being our first big game after becoming national champions will give us the edge.

Thoughts?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bold prediction

Apr 18, 2019, 12:19 PM

I predict that ESPN will want to have LSU-Texas for gameday(especially after focusing s much attention on Clemson-GaTech for the ACC Network)...but

one of the two will be focusing on week2 an get upset in the opener, with either Ga Southern taking out LSU or Louisiana Tech beating Texas.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Bold prediction

Apr 18, 2019, 1:53 PM

Well Texas needs to win against la tech first lol. They got beat by Maryland two years in a row on opening day!

I think they’ll choose Clemson because FOX

Apr 18, 2019, 12:34 PM

Will be airing the LSU-Texas game.

Easy ... LSU / Texas ... ESPN will want the "revenge" factor

Apr 18, 2019, 12:43 PM

SEC's revenge against Texas.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Easy ... LSU / Texas ... ESPN will want the "revenge" factor

Apr 18, 2019, 2:05 PM

If they do not predict 25" of rain, they will not bring Gameday to Clemson. That much rain at most other stadiums would call for mass evacuations. Old school conditions would spoil their party.

Clemson-TAMU will be gameday because...

Apr 18, 2019, 2:21 PM

Thos is the only chance to come to Clemson this year, Texas am, lsu, and Texas all have other big games that could be gameday games if they win up to that point.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,478
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic