Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
73 yards
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

73 yards

Jan 2, 2018, 12:51 AM

We were out gained by 73 yards. The ball just didn’t bounce our way tonight. Our turnovers hurt, but not cashing in on the fumble on the first play of second half really hurt.
Still proud to be a tiger!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei.

Re: 73 yards

Jan 2, 2018, 12:56 AM

The last pick was the nail in the coffin. It took all the wind from under the O.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

About 95 of our total yards came in garbage time on the

Jan 2, 2018, 12:57 AM

Final drive when they were in prevent D. Make no mistake...we were completely dominated.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: About 95 of our total yards came in garbage time on the

Jan 2, 2018, 1:01 AM

I agree, but we had the chance to take the momentum to start the second half, and then when we did have it after a stop, we had the pick. It snowballed from there. There is no doubt, Bama was the better team that’s why they will be playing next week and not us. Still proud of my Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei.

About 95 of our total yards came in garbage time on the

Jan 2, 2018, 12:57 AM

Final drive when they were in prevent D. Make no mistake...we were completely dominated.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic