Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
51 yarder and one other observation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 824

51 yarder and one other observation

Oct 20, 2019, 12:27 PM

Great way for Potter to gain some confidence back on the first points of the game with that 51 yard fg. That sucker was a perfect strike. What I’ve noticed through 7 games with TL is his high release on many throws most of which are just rockets and sail well above the intended reciever. I’m sure many of you have already noticed this. A great example is TL’s scramble in the first quarter, throws to Chalk (who was wide open) and it was a high release and sailed on him. If he hits on these throws in the future, wow.
Go Tigers! Enjoy this day of rest my friends and God Bless!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 51 yarder and one other observation

Oct 20, 2019, 12:38 PM

Agreed. It was great seeing Potter nail that FG. You know his confidence is as high as ever. Wish he could have had the opportunity on a shorter one. I'll bet he was engaged in the game and ready to go in!

TL and Coach Streeter hopefully will get it corrected. TL is about the big play and not finding his check down. When he does pull it and find the check down the defense has found it too. Often if it's not immediately open - if you find the check soon enough it's wide open. They showed two plays yesterday where Etienne was wide and I mean ( wide A-open ). They will take a look and explain - 1st downs keep you on the field. A 15 yard check pass where the runner goes 60 yards all goes as passing yards for the QB.

They will get it worked out. Opponents should be very worried about Clemson because if we aren't hitting on all cylinders - what happens if we do?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 824
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic