Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
1yo has hand foot and mouth disease. Poor guy.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 489

1yo has hand foot and mouth disease. Poor guy.

Jan 15, 2019, 8:59 PM

Couple of LONG nights this week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 1yo has hand foot and mouth disease. Poor guy.

Jan 15, 2019, 9:11 PM

Sounds painful. Antibiotics?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a virus. Not much we can do.

Jan 15, 2019, 10:47 PM

Had maybe 3 bumps around his mouth and 2 on a foot and one on his hands this am. By bedtime it was much worse. Won't take pacifier. Gave him Tylenol but that's about it. He just looked miserable. I'd take it all from him if I could. Supposedly it's not too bad but very painful and uncomfortable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A friend of mine got it from her daughter. She said it

Jan 16, 2019, 6:54 AM

SUCKED. My kids have had it. Luckily, by the time the bumps show up, it has run its course and you are just waiting on it to end. Good luck!

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope he recovers soon and y'all get some

Jan 15, 2019, 9:28 PM

good rest.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had that when I was in my 30s, which is unusual as

Jan 15, 2019, 9:31 PM

it usually hits young children. It started with feeling achy and run down, then spots/rash appeared on hands and feet, then sores in the gums and mouth. Couldn't eat anything because gums were so sore, and felt like shid for a week. I know your little feller is miserable - hope he feels better soon.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Oh no. Poor little guy.

Jan 15, 2019, 9:41 PM

I hope he gets over it quickly. Having a kid that little who is sick is about as bad as it gets for a family. Good luck!

Re: 1yo has hand foot and mouth disease. Poor guy.

Jan 15, 2019, 9:48 PM

Daughter has two molars coming in with RSV on top. Been 4 tough nights here too.
Sleeeeep is needed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry holmes, but speaking of mouth disease...

Jan 15, 2019, 9:56 PM

Wait till they never shut the eff up and know everything!!!

Got that now with 10yo***

Jan 15, 2019, 10:48 PM

I feel your pain mang

Jan 15, 2019, 10:03 PM

Our 1 yr old had it 2 months ago. This week its an ear infection...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Re: I feel your pain mang

Jan 15, 2019, 10:06 PM

Our son never got an ear infection and never had a problem with teething. He was like a dream child. Our daughter, tubes in ears after 5 ear infections and RSV twice and teething has been a nightmare. But #### she is so sweet and beautiful, even when sick. I was up with her for an hour last night just rocking and it really is a blessing. Just have to remind yourself.

Crazy how two kids, same parents and same daycare and same nutrition can be so different.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep.***

Jan 16, 2019, 12:15 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 12
| visibility 489
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic