Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Orange Beer Release - LO-Fi Rally Cat!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Orange Beer Release - LO-Fi Rally Cat!

Aug 29, 2019, 3:51 PM

Brewed by Clemson Alumni in Charleston, SC! LO-Fi Rally Cat: Juicy IPA with Mango, Passionfruit, Lactose and Vanilla Beans. 7.2% Pure Luxury!

@lofibrewing

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

11 years of lurking and then you fire off your first two

Aug 29, 2019, 3:54 PM

posts back-to-back about the same beer. Well done!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: 11 years of lurking and then you fire off your first two

Aug 29, 2019, 4:16 PM

Haha. You feel better? Haters gonna hate. Just sharing the new beer my old roommate from Clemson made. It tastes good and it’s orange.

Go Tigers!

Ignore her,

Aug 29, 2019, 4:18 PM

she only drinks Zema.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Ignore her,

Aug 29, 2019, 4:26 PM

Right on Right on Brother!

Not a hater, I do love craft beers so I look forward

Aug 29, 2019, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Re: 11 years of lurking and then you fire off your first two ]

to trying it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Take a hike

Aug 29, 2019, 4:28 PM

hater

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Nobody asked you coot! Go back to fgf!***

Aug 29, 2019, 4:28 PM

I'm not taking that kind of crap from some dirtball

Aug 29, 2019, 4:30 PM

s/tag like you.

No more personal attacks. Final warning

Aug 29, 2019, 4:49 PM

coot

Get Rachel Wyatt to be the spokeswoman...

Aug 29, 2019, 5:15 PM

And watch the cases fly off the shelf!

~JKB

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic