Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
10,000 tix remain for acc championship...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

10,000 tix remain for acc championship...

Nov 29, 2018, 12:54 PM

A crowd of 60,000 expected. Come on Tiger Fans let’s buy them up. Tarps are up in end zone upper decks btw.
Ticketmaster is not showing all available!!! Bad system if you ask me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pitt not doing its share..

Nov 29, 2018, 12:57 PM

and frankly I can't say that I blame them.

Pitt is and just got blown out by Miani. If I'm a Pitt fan, I'm not traveling 500 mile to see another beatdown.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Pitt not doing its share..

Nov 29, 2018, 1:01 PM

$22 on stubhub right now

If The Tigers were making their 1st appearance in the Champ

Nov 29, 2018, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Pitt not doing its share.. ]

game and were facing the #2 team in the nation - I think I'd want to be there to see that!

..maybe it's just me...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 10,000 tix remain for acc championship...

Nov 29, 2018, 1:12 PM

I'll be there with a big group, we're just waiting it out right now. I think good lowers will be about $50 come saturday.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pd $888 for 3 lowers in endzone vs Miami...

Nov 29, 2018, 1:20 PM

and 1 reason i’m not attending is I’m broke!

Plus, i was in CLT Monday for expensive dental & have bronchitis now!

So, please cover for me!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Bill didn't you know?

Nov 29, 2018, 1:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Bill didn't you know?

Nov 29, 2018, 1:38 PM

And in case you're confused about that lightbulbbill® check this out to explain...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGxwbhkDjZM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2018, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Re: 10,000 tix remain for acc championship... ]

I was holding off because I didn't want to do "instant download" tix because I'm low tech. But I just realize stubhub would UPS the tix to my house by tomorrow so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Upper deck but $33 total per ticket.

Nov 29, 2018, 4:08 PM

Well, I bought UPS tickets as well yesterday, and then got an email a few hours later that they were being switched to Mobile Delivery... I contacted them, but the only thing they offered was to cancel my order and refund.

Good luck to you, hope it works out

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2018, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Re: 10,000 tix remain for acc championship... ]

It’s very easy they just send the download to your Email and bam it’s on your phone.

yep - very easy as long as you have a

Nov 29, 2018, 7:30 PM

Smartphone. Just know that a mobile ticket isn’t something you can just print from your home computer and take paper to the stadium. You have to show at the gate on your device and you better take a power pack and charging chord just in case!!

Nov 30, 2018, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Re: 10,000 tix remain for acc championship... ]

I have no issue with technology. You just run the risk of your phone dying and you no longer having a ticket. You have to keep your phone charged while tailgating all day, and they often die way faster when there's that many people around, and in the stadium when it's constantly searching for signal. Not to mention people calling/texting trying to meet up, etc.

I'd just much rather have it hanging around my neck on a lanyard where I know where it is at all times.

I also like collecting my old ticket stubs, but that's quickly becoming a thing of the past.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

only 1600 lowers on stubhub-

Nov 29, 2018, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Re: 10,000 tix remain for acc championship... ]

a lot of singles

total tix on stubhub down 25% since yesterday a.m.

correction- total available down around 35-40% since

Nov 29, 2018, 1:41 PM

yesterday a.m.

Re: only 1600 lowers on stubhub-

Nov 29, 2018, 1:51 PM [ in reply to only 1600 lowers on stubhub- ]

Stubhub kicked off all the paper tickets that needed to be delivered because they wouldn't arrive in time.

That is why the ticket number is down on stubhub.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not true- UPS tix are still on there- the decline has been

Nov 29, 2018, 2:16 PM

gradual-- I imagine at some point late tomorrow, UPS comes off or people will convert those to pickup

IDK - What castaway said is exactly what StubHub told me***

Nov 29, 2018, 4:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

75.000 remain for the coots game with Akron***

Nov 29, 2018, 1:22 PM

They'll blame the s****y attendance on the rain...

Nov 29, 2018, 1:27 PM

As sad and pathetic as u5c is, having to close the upper decks for this game due to a total and complete lack of interest may be an all-time low.

Although...hanging an 80 foot banner on the stadium and naming the practice facility after a coach who quit mid-season on the University, the players, the recruits, and the fans ranks up there pretty high too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

^ Cocck-A DOO-DOO!

Nov 29, 2018, 1:35 PM

And have a nice winter dreaming of that Only 21 point loss!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 75.000 remain for the coots game with Akron***

Nov 29, 2018, 6:56 PM [ in reply to 75.000 remain for the coots game with Akron*** ]

Go Zips!

Re: I'll be there

Nov 29, 2018, 1:45 PM

Bought my tickets back in the Summer and will be there with my wife and two friends. Rain or shine, we will cheer on the good guys.

Nov 29, 2018, 1:47 PM

Frankly, still a little bitter when I bought tickets to the ACC Championship game during the summer of 2016. Tickets were in hand, lower corner seats, for about $60 a ticket if I remember correctly.

Due to the bathroom bill controversy, the game was moved to Orlando. I was given a refund on my current tickets, and an "early" opportunity to buy tickets in Orlando. I considered going despite the increased travel costs, only to see that the face value ticket prices had more than doubled and I couldn't get seats in the lower deck like I originally acquired.

Just a tad bitter towards the ACC for that, so I'll enjoy this game from the couch after making it to all the home games, and Boston College.

FYI - this is a personal opinion, and not to discourage ANYONE from traveling to Charlotte to the game. Go Tigers!

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd pay triple to go to Orlando vs Charlotte***

Nov 29, 2018, 2:06 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2018, 4:29 PM

Gotta say:...If Dan Marino and Tony DorSET would buy them up and bus in 10,000 inner city kids for a football game...I'll just leave that there..for sniffers...

One of my kids is getting married

Nov 29, 2018, 4:33 PM

so I can't go. I did volunteer to babysit grandkid and her friends instead of going to the reception. I'll let them destroy the house and do what ever they want to do while I yell at the TV (happy yells of course) :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic