Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
### with this crowd size argument?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 315

### with this crowd size argument?

Jan 22, 2017, 12:24 PM

First, why would Trump use a picture from inauguration 2009 for his @POTUS Twitter background? Two, why would you have your press secreatary go lie about crowd size for your first press briefing? Third why would you triple down and have Kellyanne Conway go on meet the press and call the falsehoods alternative facts?

Is it bad that part of me hopes he's distracting the press on purpose in some machevellian ruse to get something else done without anyone noticing?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it was established pretty early in the campaign

Jan 22, 2017, 12:28 PM

that size matters.
His crowds
His hands
His whatever

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He should've concentrated more on

Jan 22, 2017, 12:35 PM

Him calling for the giving power back to the people as Hilterian by the press.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I must have missed that.

Jan 22, 2017, 12:40 PM

His inauguration speech was OK. His speech at the CIA was bizarre and the press briefing even stranger.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I must have missed that.

Jan 22, 2017, 12:45 PM

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/thehill.com/homenews/media/315324-msnbcs-chris-matthews-trump-inauguration-speech-hitlerian%253Famp&ved=0ahUKEwj6nqCnptbRAhVJ7oMKHY3VDZIQFggtMAY&usg=AFQjCNFy7bgo415VATQw5jkMsZnf2lGauQ&sig2=AUH3OTLgO4h91xgDMPLahw

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/20/maddow-reacts-to-trumps-inaugural-address-by-immediately-bringing-up-hitler-video/&ved=0ahUKEwiD-_PuptbRAhUX24MKHeoqAr4QqOcBCBowAA&usg=AFQjCNE_bwNvtuw95ftf-FF9OS0KYYqapg&sig2=bxWjvBmJHQHQmNF2cCs9mw

http://www.westernjournalism.com/liberal-media-compares-trumps-inauguration-speech-to-hitlers/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's just Trump not realizing

Jan 22, 2017, 3:35 PM

that "America First" is a reference to appeasing Hitler.

It's not like he has any idea of history.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

it's bizarre, but it's who he is. Ain't gonna change.

Jan 22, 2017, 12:38 PM

but the impact will be greater, now that he's POTUS. I thought the bigger lie story yesterday was at the CIA appearance. Did he really think those guys didn't see the video of him bashing them?

I'm thinking CNN starts a "Trump lies of the Day" show. Maybe Don Lemon hosts. I think they'll have enough material.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The small crowd for his inauguration isn't too surprising

Jan 22, 2017, 1:45 PM

when you consider that he's not very popular in the areas of D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland. Doubt many of his blue-collar supporters wanted to take time off work and make the trek from, say, Ohio or Indiana to attend.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a little of the point I'm making...

Jan 22, 2017, 2:17 PM

What a bizarre reality to refuse to recognize. I think that's why I hope it's a distraction. If not, he's just being a pure textbook pathological narcissist, so concerned with appearance, he's willing to deny reality if reality makes him feel bad.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's a little of the point I'm making...

Jan 22, 2017, 2:19 PM

Hit send too soon. The best response to the media crowd size argument is, "don't we have bigger things to worry about?" Not, "I don't care what reality says, I say there were record crowds."

Shouldn't he have more important things to worry about?

Jan 22, 2017, 1:57 PM

He needs to start growing some thicker skin and focus on what's important. Is pettiness making our country great again?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 315
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic