Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I believe that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,195

I believe that

Jun 24, 2018, 3:23 PM

By the time Syracuse comes to the Valley for the first conference home game Mr. ETN will strongly be in the Heisman discussions. Can’t argue with this .... can you?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I believe that

Jun 24, 2018, 3:25 PM

Etienne is first going to have to average more than 10 carries a game to be in discussion. I'm not doubting his talent but Elliot needs to make him the priority at RB this year. He is a cut above our other backs

Jun 24, 2018, 3:34 PM

You’re right. That is why I suggested in may take a few games before he earns the number one spot. He and Feaster will battle all year to see who is best and the Tigers will benefit from that. Tough job for Elliott in one respect and yet, quite easy too. A winner will be in the lineup playing running back ... all year.
That’s probably true at several positions. Can’t wait.

Jun 24, 2018, 5:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I believe that ]

And we have to block for him.

we will win.***

Jun 24, 2018, 3:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: we will win.***

Jun 24, 2018, 3:31 PM

The OL has to open the holes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2018, 3:33 PM

A passing threat would help.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 24, 2018, 3:47 PM [ in reply to Re: we will win.*** ]

Lordy, how will the Tigers ever win another game—no line, no passing game, no running game? I’m depressed!

Message was edited by: awoffordterrier®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Jun 24, 2018, 4:16 PM

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

WE WILL WIN!***

Jun 24, 2018, 3:56 PM

Jun 24, 2018, 5:16 PM

I can absolutely believe that. I agree with Walt Deptula that Travis will end up being considered the best RB ever to play at Clemson. And KB seems to be looking better and better, and is a a heck of an athlete. If he can develop some kind of long ball threat, I think that our offense can be a nightmare for opposing defenses. And then, there's the number one HS player in the country (T.L.) sitting right behind him. However, I just re-watched last year's game against N.C. State, and they got in our face pretty well, and actually helped us by making some critical mistakes. I sure hope we play them here this year.

Jun 24, 2018, 5:21 PM

I agree.

Jun 24, 2018, 9:36 PM

Don't sleep on big Adam Choice !!

Jun 24, 2018, 9:38 PM

I totally agree.

Seems reasonable.***

Jun 24, 2018, 10:28 PM

I really believe that if anyone

Jun 24, 2018, 10:48 PM

gets a broken fingernail, next man up while Kathleen applies some nail glue to the affected digit, give them a peck in the cheek, and they return to smash somebody's mouth--bad.

Re: next man up

Jun 24, 2018, 11:42 PM

Dabo wants everybody who has earned playing time to get it. So he rotates every position... except QB. He wants first string QB to dominate so that second string QB can get some reps.

That's why I believe NONE of Dabo's guys will ever win a Heisman, if DW4 didn't. Dabo will always split the playing time--and the accolades and stats--between our top-quality guys.

When our DT/DEs win conference awards, they are usually doing it on fewer snaps than other league starters.

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,195
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic