Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo made a good move letting Belk go...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,697

Dabo made a good move letting Belk go...

May 22, 2018, 9:22 PM

With all the College FB down time, ESPN would've eaten up a story about a self-proclaimed family man in Dabo not allowing a kid to leave to go closer to home b/c his mom was sick.

That's not all the facts, but Belk would've played that card and ESPN would've reported it as suck to gain clicks and views. There was no way we looked good on the other end of that story.

He was a 5* with a lawyer playing the suck mom card. The best move was to just get him out!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know, I know, wrong board... sorry...

May 22, 2018, 9:24 PM

deroberts won't let me hear the end of this

Re: Dabo made a good move letting Belk go...

May 22, 2018, 9:34 PM

I agree that Dabo done right, but personally if I was the coach, I wouldn't have signed an unconditional transfer bc I believe that someone within coot nation guided Belk on the best way to get an unconditional transfer for the reason of Belk coming over to them. Once things like this starts happening without getting a scratch, they will become hard to stop for the next recruit, and the next and the next. Sometimes it worth keeping all your worms in the cup by putting a tight lid on it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now it's happened, it'll come out as false crap...

May 22, 2018, 9:35 PM

so the next time it happens, Dabo will have a leg to stand on to turn it down versus looking like he's trying to spite our rival.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,697
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic