Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pancake, Holder Garner All-ACC Honors
Tiger Boards - Other Clemson Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 3
| visibility 301

Pancake, Holder Garner All-ACC Honors

May 2, 2024, 4:59 PM

Clemson, S.C. – For the second-straight season, Clemson women’s golf picked up two All-ACC honors, it was announced today by the league office. Annabelle Pancake was honored for the second year in a row, while Chloe Holder picked up the first honor of her career.

The first 13 spots on the 15-person team were decided based on the NCAA-approved national rankings (Scoreboard presented by Clipped), while the last two spots (14/15) were voted on by the league’s head coaches.

Holder, the #76 ranked player nationally, leads Clemson in stroke average with a 71.42 figure. The junior from Anderson, S.C., is second on the team with 13 rounds under-par this year and leads the team in top-10 finishes with three and a team-high nine rounds in the 60s.

Pancake, who was voted on to the team by the league’s head coaches, is second on the team in stroke average at 71.54. She leads the team in under-par rounds with 14 and has a team-high 94 birdies.

The Tigers continue postseason play May 6-9 at the NCAA Regionals. Clemson was selected as the No. 3 seed at the Bryan, Texas regional, where the top five teams and the low individual not on an advancing team will earn a spot in California to compete for the NCAA Championships at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, May 19-24.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pancake, Holder Garner All-ACC Honors

May 2, 2024, 6:01 PM

I had a double take on this title. I didn’t see the comma at first.

Pancake Holder

May 2, 2024, 7:11 PM

I thought at first hold had to do w Clay and Garner was another person I didnt recall

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 2, 2024, 6:33 PM

I was wondering how Flapjack Owens and a holder were getting ACC honors now especially after Owens transferred.

Replies: 3
| visibility 301
Tiger Boards - Other Clemson Sports
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next