Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IPTAY
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 701

IPTAY

May 7, 2024, 12:12 PM

I wish IPTAY listed out their members by points (no names needed) from highest to lowest to give an idea of where you are on the totem pole. I am happy where my seats are but I was just curious what my options were for a possible upgrade.

Went through the Virtual Venue during my timeslot this morning. Any seats in the lower deck that would be considered an upgrade were singles only.

Would be nice to know where I stand and how far up the ladder I need to climb before I could possibly improve my seats again.

Anyway.

Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: IPTAY

May 7, 2024, 2:51 PM

I agree!

May 7, 2024, 3:00 PM

I agree also

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

.App State Yosef Club does it.....

May 7, 2024, 3:14 PM

....when I had dual citizenship (season tix at Clemson and App State) the Yosef club posted where you stood. I thought it was pretty cool. Not sure they still do since both the sons graduated.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CU TLGTN

May 7, 2024, 4:01 PM

I dont know if this helps, but my father in law contacted IPTAY earlier this year. He asked them about trying to get 8 tickets together about midway up in the lower deck.
The idea was that he and I would combine our memberships and try to get 8 tickets together (we each get 4, and are only about 10-12 seats apart) a little higher up in the lower deck. We both give 3k each, and are 5 rows from the field, on the wrong side of section L near Tiger Band. He was told our new combined membership would need to be 15k to drastically improve our seats. And that was not guaranteeing that there would be "8" together.

The take away we got from that exchange is that there are still some 5-10k doners that are pushing to get better seats (ie not in the upper deck). To jump them, you have to give more than 10k. So thats your number.

But the really frustrating thing is that you can still give that number, and may not get what you want. So at this point, I would just buy what you want that is listed for sale.

Replies: 4
| visibility 701
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic